Albino Down

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by SX3DuckHunter, Oct 31, 2010.

1. SX3DuckHunter

SX3DuckHunter Active Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Barnhart MO
    just go this text from a bud that works at the ugas in arnold a gy came in this evening with this albino doe on the trailer said he shot it this morning no word on where at tho
    [file]144844[/file]
    [file]144846[/file]

2. mudwieser29

mudwieser29 New Member

Oct 18, 2010
    oak grove

3. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Wow. Pretty darn cool.

4. CoHunter

CoHunter New Member

May 19, 2007
    Colorado
    Cant tell if it is a true Albino. Do you know if the eyes were pink. None the less that is a great deer. :eek:: Full body mount if I get one like that.

5. SX3DuckHunter

Aug 22, 2009
    Barnhart MO
    sure couldnt miss this baby walking thru the hardwoods

6. boatcaptain

boatcaptain Active Member

May 31, 2010
    ELM TREE MO
    Do not mean to be skeptical but I have never gutted a deer and not got blood on the hide. None on either photo. He had to be a surgeon, If its not photo shoped nice trophey.:thinking::shrug:

7. CoHunter

CoHunter New Member

May 19, 2007
    Colorado
    [rquote=1872962&tid=130437&author=boatcaptain]Do not mean to be skeptical but I have never gutted a deer and not got blood on the hide. None on either photo. He had to be a surgeon, If its not photo shoped nice trophey.:thinking::shrug:[/rquote]

If I shot one like that I would wash it real good before taken a pic. I guess it is because of the times of digital photos that somebody has to cry PHOTOSHOP!!

8. SX3DuckHunter

Aug 22, 2009
    Barnhart MO
    not shopped my buddy works at the ugas and took the pic on his phone, blood washes off fur reall fast with a hose. why would you drive around town with it being all red of course they washed it off

9. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    looks solid white to me with a very light colored nose. I say albino

10. JRNYRAVN

JRNYRAVN Active Member

Jul 4, 2006
    NKC
    [rquote=1872932&tid=130437&author=Son of Mailman] None the less that is a great deer. :eek:: Full body mount if I get one like that. [/rquote]

Very :eek::

11. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

That'll make a sweet mount! Very cool. :eek::

12. Squatch

Squatch New Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Barnhart, Mo
    Weren't there two albinos running around the Arnold Park area last year??

13. BioBuck

BioBuck Active Member

[rquote=1873319&tid=130437&author=Squatch]Weren't there two albinos running around the Arnold Park area last year?? [/rquote]

There were. One was young buck that was found dead by a guy from the website this past spring, and now it appears the other, which was a doe, has been shot by someone....

14. bigm

bigm New Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Columbia Mo.
    Had two hanging around our house in Columbia a few years back. Doe and a buck. I have the buck on video. They would practically glow in the dark when you would walk into the woods.

15. MarauderYak

MarauderYak Member

Nov 6, 2006
    Springfield, MO
    Yep, that's an albino, and that's pretty cool. I've wondered if I would shoot one if I got the chance. I really can't say unless I actually had it in front of me.

16. Dane-ger

Dane-ger New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    [rquote=1874103&tid=130437&author=MarauderYak]Yep, that's an albino, and that's pretty cool. I've wondered if I would shoot one if I got the chance. I really can't say unless I actually had it in front of me.[/rquote]

I dont think there is a way in the world I could pass one up.

17. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    [rquote=1873874&tid=130437&author=BioBuck][rquote=1873319&tid=130437&author=Squatch]Weren't there two albinos running around the Arnold Park area last year?? [/rquote]

There were. One was young buck that was found dead by a guy from the website this past spring, and now it appears the other, which was a doe, has been shot by someone....

[/rquote]

I believe it is still illegal to hunt in Arnold, unless they changed the reg recently. Bowhunting was illegal as well.

18. Teton

Teton New Member

Aug 6, 2010
    buchanan co
    Sweet deer like that she would be riding the cab :eek::