Albino Deer?

Discussion in 'MWT Community Bulletin Board' started by Arrow-1, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Arrow-1

Arrow-1 SuperSenior Member

Anybody ever seen an albino fawn, or twins? Or dare I say TRIPLETS???

2. There is some private land down here that had a pair of twins and about a 2 1/2 year old 45 inch six point on it year before last. I kept trying to get some pictures but they were always about 700 yards from the road at the back of a feild. I saw the buck one time and saw the fawns one time but never saw them again after i started trying to get a pic. But several other people saw them. My dad was talking to the guy that owned the place and they saw them cross a feild and the guy said he saw them about every day. I need to go see him and find out if they are still around. I would love to get a pic.

3. Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman New Member

Jul 30, 2003
    PB, MO
    Awww sure is a cute little Fella... or Gal. :D I know someone who has a Ferret and it has pink Eye's all white, but has a spot of black on it's Tail. It's an Albino as long as it has Pink Eyes, right?

4. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Sure looks tasty. Like I have said before, you could fit that whole thing in a crock pot! Taters, onion, carrots. Mmmmm mmmm!

5. I took some pics of this little guy this fall....I had alot of encounters w/ him this fall and finally brought the camera one night but could never get a real close pic.