Albert "The Machine"

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by SEMObuckin, May 21, 2009.

1. SEMObuckin

SEMObuckin New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Chaffee MO
    Just knocked out the "I" in big mac land. AMAZING!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

2. TAB

TAB Active Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    [rquote=1270930&tid=88990&author=SEMObuckin]Just knocked out the "I" in big mac land. AMAZING!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:[/rquote]

Here I'm stuck at work while my dad had to find 3 people to go with him to the game tonight. THe 3 people he took don't care much for baseball either. I'm sure he's sitting in some great seats too!

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I had an offer to go to the game tonight but wife said no. I'm mad.

We are going tomorrow nite.. least we should be able to beat the Royals. :D

4. yankee

yankee Senior Member

who's Albert??:whistle::whistle::whistle:

5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1270950&tid=88990&author=yankee]who's Albert??:whistle::whistle::whistle:[/rquote]
    Dont matter I spect unless you want an albert that makes multiple millions of dollas to play a game. :D

6. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1270953&tid=88990&author=rat][rquote=1270950&tid=88990&author=yankee]who's Albert??:whistle::whistle::whistle:[/rquote]
    Dont matter I spect unless you want an albert that makes multiple millions of dollas to play a game. :D[/rquote]:D:D are the redbirds winning??

7. SEMObuckin

SEMObuckin New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Chaffee MO
    I went Tuesday night. Pineiro pitched a gem.

Pineiro warming up. from our seats.
    [​IMG]

And yes there up 2-0 in the 4th. That homerun was awesome.:cheers:

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1270955&tid=88990&author=yankee][rquote=1270953&tid=88990&author=rat][rquote=1270950&tid=88990&author=yankee]who's Albert??:whistle::whistle::whistle:[/rquote]
    Dont matter I spect unless you want an albert that makes multiple millions of dollas to play a game. :D[/rquote]:D:D are the redbirds winning??[/rquote]
    They WERE until the bullpen went souf.

It'll be the same season this year. Unless of course we play the royals for the next 100 games. :dancin:

9. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Wainwright is pitching a heck of a game so far tonight!!! 3-1 Cards going into the bottom of the 7th!! :cheers:

10. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Pujols is lights out. :D :claphands:

11. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I guess that's what you call dotting the "I".....:D

I hear those minor leaguers from the other side of the state are in town this weekend.....:pop: