Al Hrabosky

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Reflex, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Got to watch him give a speach today at the local Rotary meeting. My wife works for the catering company that does the lunch for the Rotary and he was the guest speaker.

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

I sent the wife on a mission to get and autograph.

:D

2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    The mad hungarian. :claphands:

3. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    The Mad Hungarian was one of my favorites when he played for the Royals....

[file]145427[/file]

4. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Mad Hungarian. [file]145426[/file]

5. gentleben

gentleben Active Member

Sep 9, 2010
    STL
    He was one of my favorites too.....until he became a broadcaster. I want to cut out my eardrums with a spoon instead of listening to him.

6. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Done deal......

We now have an autograph of the Mad Hungarian............

7. :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1876082&tid=130673&author=gentleben]He was one of my favorites too.....until he became a broadcaster. I want to cut out my eardrums with a spoon instead of listening to him.[/rquote]
    Not a big fan of hungo as a commentator either but he is a colorful character for sure.

9. Gutpile

Gutpile Cooler Semi-Elitist

Aug 22, 2003
    St. Charles
    I don't know who is more annoying McCarver or Hrabosky. If there is baseball in hell, those two will be doing the broadcast

10. ckbuck

ckbuck New Member

Feb 24, 2010
    [rquote=1876248&tid=130673&author=Gutpile]I don't know who is more annoying McCarver or Hrabosky. If there is baseball in heck, those two will be doing the broadcast[/rquote]

Couldn't agree more.

11. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1876248&tid=130673&author=Gutpile]I don't know who is more annoying McCarver or Hrabosky. If there is baseball in heck, those two will be doing the broadcast[/rquote]

McCarver.... Talk about beating a dead horse, that dude and flat out beat a simple comment into the ground.....:rof2:

Hungo, never really paid too much attention to what he's saying....:shrug:

12. ad870

ad870 New Member

Oct 11, 2006
    NE Arkansas
    He didn't bother me when we were winning but as the season wore on and we were losing he became more and more annoying...probably some kind of corelation between the two.

13. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1876256&tid=130673&author=callaojoe][rquote=1876248&tid=130673&author=Gutpile]I don't know who is more annoying McCarver or Hrabosky. If there is baseball in heck, those two will be doing the broadcast[/rquote]

McCarver.... Talk about beating a dead horse, that dude and flat out beat a simple comment into the ground.....:rof2:

Hungo, never really paid too much attention to what he's saying....:shrug:[/rquote]

The one worse than either one of them is Joe Morgan. I swear if I ever meet him I'll punch him right in the throat. He's the most know-it-all condescending human on the planet.

14. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1876264&tid=130673&author=cummins5.9][rquote=1876256&tid=130673&author=callaojoe][rquote=1876248&tid=130673&author=Gutpile]I don't know who is more annoying McCarver or Hrabosky. If there is baseball in heck, those two will be doing the broadcast[/rquote]

Hungo, never really paid too much attention to what he's saying....:shrug:[/rquote]

The one worse than either one of them is Joe Morgan. I swear if I ever meet him I'll punch him right in the throat. He's the most know-it-all condescending human on the planet.[/rquote]
    Couldnt agree more... Morgan is aweful... knowitall that loves to hear himself talk.

15. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    I can't stand McCarver, Morgan, or Jay Randolph.....

16. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    He's not a baseball color guy and this doesn't really pertain but Jon Gruden is flying up my list of highly annoying people as well. I'm gonna channel him right now and heap effusive praise on Rat.

"I tell ya what, this Rat guy is special. Now, I watched him at the combine in 1962 and I could tell right away, he was special. He has a knack for being around the ball. The way he flies up to make a tackle, wow. What can you say about the guy? He's just a total football player. He's one of the special guys that you can build a team around. Now watch this right here, the defense gives him a certain look to confuse him but he's not confused. No way. It's special the way this guy plays. He's special."

And Gruden will say that about anyone on the football field at any given time.

17. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Dang, I hate it when I agree with Cummins.... But, yep Chuckie is annoying....:stickfight: