Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one male puppy left from our litter, AKC registered, all shots, wormed, weaned, 10 wks old. Very smart, very loveable. Champion bloodlines on both sides of papers. First $100.00 takes this guy home. Thanks, Boog

·
Registered
816 Posts
If only i could get rid of the other two dogs i have sitting around:cheers: id be interested in getting a new one :cheers:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
[rquote=1528846&tid=106500&author=DEAD (I)]choc, hardest to train,black or yellow way to go.[/rquote]

i bought a pure blooded lab that kinda looks like a beagle, i tell you wwhat that dog is hard to train, instead of retreiving ducks hes out trying to run rabbits. i just dont know what im going to do with him.

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
[rquote=1528846&tid=106500&author=DEAD (I)]choc, hardest to train,black or yellow way to go.[/rquote] I think your profiling!

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
I hope this puppy gets a home soon, befor I get the money by selling something!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have one of these pups and he is already doing great. He was retreiving the first day I brought him home 12-19 and now already I can have him sit and not retreive until I tell him too go get it. I could not beleive the first time I tried this and it work. I was so excited I had to show the wife and kids. I got him for hunting and he is already doing what I was expecting him to do. I have trained several upland bird dogs but this is my first lab. I thought I would just train him to sit and retreive on command so he would not spook any ducks by busting out of the blind. But I can tell he is way to smart and it would be a shame to stop the training there. Someone please get this last pup before I end up with two.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.