Airstream Hunting Camper

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by thwack13, Nov 7, 2010.

1. thwack13

thwack13 New Member

May 7, 2010
    Potosi
    This weekend our farmer offered to rent us his rental house so we will be selling our camper. It is a early 70's Airstream and it is 31' long, I think. Does not have a title so not sure of year. We will give you a bill of sale. We bought if from a trailer park 4 years ago. I family from Louisiana brought it up after Katrina and abandoned it when they went back. The inside was dirty and the layout wasn't what we wanted so we gutted it. New floors, carpet and paint. It has 3 bunk beds built in a L shape in the back and an open area in the front that will fit a couch and love seat. The A/C works. Heats easily with an electric floor heater until it get pretty cold and then we use a wall mounted propane heater. It is located in Clark County between Canton and Wayland on 61 hwy. We are still using it the next few weeks, but it could be picked up around December assuming we get moved in house by then. Hope to get a couple of pics up 2moro. Make an offer in person

2. CodeRed

CodeRed tutoring the most interesting man in the world

May 31, 2007
    what about toilet, fridge, stove, ????

3. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    toilet, we dont need no stinkin' toilet!!

4. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    Price is required :D plctures would be nice :wave:

5. thwack13

thwack13 New Member

May 7, 2010
    Potosi
    Still waiting on a buddy to text me pics, but he doesn't want to sell it so he is in no hurry. Price, $1500 or best offer. No toilet or water of any kind. We needed room b/c 5 of us usually stay in it. We have a microwave(keeping for house), fridge (not mine so it would have to be negotiated). No stove but plenty of room to put one in. Hope someone wants it bc I am going to be ticked if we scrap it bc we are not pulling it the 4 hours home bc we have no use for it

6. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Uhh, I can't afford it, but if you're just wanting it gone I'd go get it.

7. thwack13

thwack13 New Member

May 7, 2010
    Potosi