Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my El Cheapo Scope mounted on the AR tonight. Not the best mounting solution, but it makes the eye relief good and it's stable. Now I just need to bore sight it

It's nothing special, but will work for now. I definatley plan on upgrading to a Vortex though. Infact, if it doesn't work, I am only out the money for the rings.

[file]85222[/file]

[file]85220[/file]

[file]85218[/file]

·
Registered
381 Posts
My question is what in the H are you gonna use these guns for seems like a waste of money to me. Am I fooled is obama giving out money for all these new guns people are buying??? This is putting more people in debt than the housing market.

·
Registered
32,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. They are fun to shoot.

2. I want to take tactical training with it (my personal prefernce)

3. When stuff hits the fan, they will be danged handy to have around (I hope nothing ever hits the fan)

4. They are fun to shoot.

5. They are fun to shoot

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Reflex, looking good man! And yes they are fun, fun, fun, fun, fun to shoot!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Under appreciated
91,805 Posts
[rquote=1515144&tid=105638&author=ruttnbuck3]My question is what in the H are you gonna use these guns for seems like a waste of money to me. Am I fooled is obama giving out money for all these new guns people are buying??? This is putting more people in debt than the housing market. [/rquote]
I plan on hunting with mine as well as general shooting fun.
AS soon as someone tells me there is no purpose for a gun like this and is able to prove it to me, I'll get rid of it.

What are your guns for ruttnbuck?

·
Registered
381 Posts
So are cannons is that the next craze to hit?? Hey if ya got the money to waste on the guns and ammo for then Amen. Just does not seem like that much fun to me better things to spend money on then something to shoot at paper. "Deer" I do like the AR deer rifle calibers

·
Under appreciated
91,805 Posts
[rquote=1515174&tid=105638&author=ruttnbuck3]So are cannons is that the next craze to hit?? Hey if ya got the money to waste on the guns and ammo for then Amen. Just does not seem like that much fun to me better things to spend money on then something to shoot at paper. "Deer" I do like the AR deer rifle calibers[/rquote]
I like varmint shootin too, along with deer.

And, now that you mention it, my neighbor and good buddy is into BP cannoning and its a hoot too bro... been around for a long time.
You'd enjoy it and I know you'd like triggering my AR. :D

It aint the cost either.. my ar is by far not the most expensive weapon I have.

I have more in ONE of my bows than I ever will in my carbine ar-15.
Not that money dont matter... just that all things come with a price, some high, some low... all fun. :wave:

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1515144&tid=105638&author=ruttnbuck3]My question is what in the H are you gonna use these guns for seems like a waste of money to me.

Am I fooled is obama giving out money for all these new guns people are buying??? This is putting more people in debt than the housing market. [/rquote]

Then don't buy one!

FYI: NO politics on the open forum. We have a political forum you can sign up for.

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
[rquote=1515174&tid=105638&author=ruttnbuck3]So are cannons is that the next craze to hit?? Hey if ya got the money to waste on the guns and ammo for then Amen. Just does not seem like that much fun to me better things to spend money on then something to shoot at paper. "Deer" I do like the AR deer rifle calibers[/rquote]

Why would it matter what "other" people spend their money on? How exactly does it effect you? Just because your wife.......i mean girlfriend is scared of em don't take it out on us. You know what I think is a big waste.....those fools who spend all that money building a four wheeler to drive once a year in a sand box.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,025 Posts
Fun to shoot, and I'll use mine one yotes and other vermin.....:2thumbsup:

I don't like lima beans, but don't have any problems with people that do.......:D

·
Registered
731 Posts

Like Reflex said...they are fun to shoot and cheap to shoot. Cannons gonna be the new craze?? I thought they already was, have 2 of them. Nothin like the neighbors callin around asking "What blew up?"..................nothing did, its just the cannon:whistle:

·
Button Buck Aficionado
1,194 Posts
[rquote=1515144&tid=105638&author=ruttnbuck3]My question is what in the H are you gonna use these guns for seems like a waste of money to me. Am I fooled is obama giving out money for all these new guns people are buying??? This is putting more people in debt than the housing market. [/rquote]

didn't know people were taking out notes to by an AR...this is news to me...which bank do I sign up at? :wave:

·
Under appreciated
91,805 Posts
[rquote=1515384&tid=105638&author=racks-n-beards]they are some pretty dang rifles!! :cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

pretty dang WHAT racks?? :D

·
17,674 Posts
[rquote=1515295&tid=105638&author=callaojoe]Fun to shoot, and I'll use mine one yotes and other vermin.....:2thumbsup:

I don't like lima beans, but don't have any problems with people that do.......:D[/rquote]

Great reply!:cheers::cheers::cheers: And.....by the way......thanks for hi-jacking a great thread.:smiley::whistle:

Nice gun Reflex! I will have to see it at ARpalooza 2010.:trophy:

[Edited on 12-18-2009 by hun10]

[Edited on 12-18-2009 by hun10]

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
ruttnbuck3.....Ever heard of Jim Zumbo???lol:wave:

Oh, and, my ar in 5.56/223 IS a deer caliber!!! Plus, it's one of the most accurate rifles I own!!!:cheers::wave:

·
17,674 Posts
[rquote=1515450&tid=105638&author=FiremanBrad]ruttnbuck3.....Ever heard of Jim Zumbo???lol:wave:

Oh, and, my ar in 5.56/223 IS a deer caliber!!! Plus, it's one of the most accurate rifles I own!!!:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

Can't wait to get ahold of mine!:cheers::trophy:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.