Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've broken down. I said I was going to leave my trail cameras alone until about the 10th, but I can't do it! I'm going to go pull my cards today, and I'll come back here with the results. I've got the one camera back in the good squeeze spot, so I should have some buck pictures.

I'm not going to TEASE you with partial pics like Hayzer either! :bangin: :hysterical:

Parker

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
well hurry up allready, what are ya waiting for,ohhh sure tease us by not posting any pictures :D

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well.....here is the one that I'm hoping to find more pictures of. I'd like it even more if he was out of velvet this time around, but last year the majority of them didn't come out of velvet until Sept. 5th.

Parker

[file]7995[/file]

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
ok parky, you saved your self,I am just jealous,wont get my new game cam out till opening weekend:whinging:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nice Parker!!!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Pipe
ok parky, you saved your self,I am just jealous,wont get my new game cam out till opening weekend:whinging:
Dang it! You should've had that thing running all summer!

Did you get the new Bass Pro sale ad? There's a lot of cameras on sale in there. I think you need another one! :D

Okay, I'm really going to head out now! :D

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Hoytaholic
Nice Parker!!!
:D Stay tuned. Hopefully I'll come back with more results.

Parker

·
Registered
449 Posts
:pop:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
:pop: i think parker is teasin us,prolly out fishin right now

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
no his girlfriend called and he wasnt able to leave :D:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:banghead: I spoke too early, that is FOR SURE. All I got was a couple of small bucks, and then both of the cameras started running low on juice. I got 8 pictures on one, and 23 on the other in 2 weeks. I was getting about 150 per week per camera.

SO...... :peepwall: There went my idea of having great information for the opener. There were tracks all over infront of both cameras, and there were no pics to show for them. :whinging:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
None of the little bucks were out of velvet either.

Parker

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I think Parker is holding out on us. I'll bet he saw the MOAB (mother of all bucks) and doesn't want anyone gettin wind till it is on the ground!

Right Parker? :peepwall:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.