Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a brand new cam for fathers day and got it set out watching a entrance between a overgrown feild/saplings and a fresh cut wheat feild. I had 17 pics and couldnt take it anymore I had to get my film developed and see what I had......NOTHING!!!!!!! waly world said the film was blank:mad2:
sorry just had to vent to someone:whinging:

·
19,585 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news...

I had the same thing happen to me, which made me wonder if the Wally World "professionals" had something to do with it, instead of the camera... :stickfight:

But, I did have problems with the film loading, and rewinding, so I gave my 35mm gamecam to my brother. I was tired of film, processing & battery costs anyways...

I haven't got my digital gamecam out yet, but anyday now!

·
19,585 Posts
...but for the price I dont see one in my future soon
I hear ya...

I finally talked the wife into my buying a digital gamecam, after she saw all the money I was spending on film, processing & batteries.

Did Wally World specify whether the film was exposed, or was it just blank?

When I loaded the old 35mm, sometimes the film didn't feed onto the spool far enough, so when it was triggered, the camera worked, but the film didn't feed...

Other times, when I checked the camera, and saw that there were numerous trips, I went to rewind the film, and when I thought it was finished, I opened the back of the camera, and surprise, surprise...the film didn't rewind, and I had just exposed the film. The problem was that the batteries were too low to fully rewind the film, because it had been on for a week or two already. So ~ I began replacing the old batteries with fresh ones, BEFORE rewinding the film. Fixed that issue...

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they said it was blank. so maybe it was my fault:banghead:. I did notice when I changed film I rewound the film and it didnt take very long (2-3 seconds and was done) so it probley didnt get fed in enough:banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.