After all these years

Discussion in 'Predators' started by winger, Apr 28, 2006.

1. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Finally seen a black. Been going after yotes for years and taking them at just about every target of oppertunity they have presented. Doesn't it make since that my first black yote is seen within 500 yards of my house. I thought I seen a black out in a pasture by the house about a month or so ago but started doubting myself. Went back by the pasture on my way home and a black plastic bag was caught in a tree. Told myself that is what I had probably seen in the field. Today on the way to work there he was trotting about 50 yards off the road black as can be. So wish the circumstances could have been different. A black yote would make a nice mount. Oh well, at least I can say that I have seen one now.:eek:

2. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    of all the coyotes we have killed over the years i have only seen one.we tried are darndest to kill that sucker but he got away.i'm with you it would make a great mount.

3. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Several years back, I had 3 run ins with an all silver yote, down in Benton Co...I was sittin there with my ole sidelock ML...and he was trottin that ground covering trot that those yotes do...never could get a shot...I bet the black was pretty!

4. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    Never seen one. That would be nice in the corner.