Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
King of Callaway
Joined
·
42,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your significant other makes the snyde remark "it must have been my evil twin" don't walk up to her and introduce yourself and say I don't belive we've ever met...................... it doesn't end well :peepwall:
 

·
Baller, shot caller
Joined
·
11,063 Posts
No offense, Fishy, but the day I listen to you for advice on women is the day I listen to Blev for advice on archery.
 

·
White Board Man
Joined
·
14,380 Posts
Originally posted by cummins5.9
No offense, Fishy, but the day I listen to you for advice on women is the day I listen to Blev for advice on archery.
Hey I can shoot a bow, it's a rifle I tend to mess things up with

now get your B*@#h butt back in the kitchen and bake me a pie Leo
 

·
King of Callaway
Joined
·
42,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by cummins5.9
No offense, Fishy, but the day I listen to you for advice on women is the day I listen to Blev for advice on archery.
Do what ya like, I just hope she lets ya come play on the river this year :2thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,357 Posts
I thought cummins bakes bisquits :rof2::rof2: wasnt that him in that commercial :rof2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
Originally posted by fishshooter
If your significant other makes the snyde remark "it must have been my evil twin" don't walk up to her and introduce yourself and say I don't belive we've ever met...................... it doesn't end well :peepwall:
You didn't get hurt.................

........................ too bad:cheers:
 

·
King of Callaway
Joined
·
42,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Pipe
I thought cummins bakes bisquits :rof2::rof2: wasnt that him in that commercial :rof2:
Actually I think I saw young Cummins in a commerical one time, it was on SNL, he came in the living room and asked if anyone would like so Crem Burlea ((sp) some fancy french dessert) It was a commerical for a medication for parents who weren't ready to face the truth :rof2:
 

·
Baller, shot caller
Joined
·
11,063 Posts
I don't know why you guys like picking on me so much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,182 Posts
Just tell them there is no such thing as Evil twins. All Women are EVIL Period!!!!!!!! :peepwall:
 

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
Joined
·
69,825 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
Originally posted by cummins5.9
I don't know why you guys like picking on me so much.
someone give tito here a tissue :whistle::rof2::rof2:
:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

Good thing Cummins don't spend a day in fishy's shoes.... I think he'd break.....

Not everyone dis's on ya... Remember, Ryan loves you.....:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:
 

·
Baller, shot caller
Joined
·
11,063 Posts
Originally posted by callaojoe
Originally posted by Pipe
Originally posted by cummins5.9
I don't know why you guys like picking on me so much.
someone give tito here a tissue :whistle::rof2::rof2:
:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

Good thing Cummins don't spend a day in fishy's shoes.... I think he'd break.....

Not everyone dis's on ya... Remember, Ryan loves you.....:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:
Yeah, CJ, I think Ryan loves me a little too much.
 

·
King of Callaway
Joined
·
42,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So Ryan loves Cummins and Cummins has a man crush on Rat and Rat want's to be far away from both of em for Christmas :shrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Hey Fish you know all us guys have that little box in our brains that drive women nuts right? It's called the absolutely nothing box- nothing is in it. I can sit and think about nothing and it drives em nuts.:cheers::cheers:
 

·
Baller, shot caller
Joined
·
11,063 Posts
Originally posted by fishshooter
So Ryan loves Cummins and Cummins has a man crush on Rat and Rat want's to be far away from both of em for Christmas :shrug:
It's a complicated love dodecahedron, Fishy.
 

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
Joined
·
69,825 Posts
Originally posted by cummins5.9
Yeah, CJ, I think Ryan loves me a little too much.
So, you've noticed it too.....:rof2::rof2::rof2:

Kinda scary for ya, least just a lil bit.....:thinking:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top