Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
5,631 Posts
That one in the upper left looks like a HoHo!

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Rebel... I was walking down a Gravel Road a couple days ago, and found the oblong rock at the top... Was in an edge of a Field... thought it looked interesting. May not be an Artifact... but the one to it's left is. Found that one in another nearby Field on the same Road... :cheers:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
I'm thinkin that top left one is just a pretty rock too....it doesn't look like it's been "worked" to me...How much did ya get for the arrowhead????

·
Registered
936 Posts
I don't think I could sell any of mine but if you are going to offer way to much then I just might think about it.

My wife says as soon as I'm gone she is going to cash in so if you wants some decent rocks be at my house the day after my funeral cause she has no idea what they would be worth.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$5 postage paid... cost me 87 cents to ship it. I've gotten $15 for the last one I sold... alot nicer than that one. Most I ever got for one was $75... but it sure was a dandy!

Yeah that's definetly an Artifact on top left. You can tell when holding it in your Hand's... I've heard it called a Nutting Stone. You can see where they used it for banging on stuff... but also has friction line's... like someone used it to start Fire's with it (friction) Just a guess... but it's an Artifact though. Hard to tell by looking at Picture's sometimes... :cool:

·
5,631 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Originally posted by Outdoorsman
Thanks Rebel...
Anytime :cheers:
DUDE, you're killing me! :hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Whats so freakin funny about anytime :cheers: McGuire...

I don't see anything funny or degrading about that... You must be trying to be a wise :***: again... just like the other day.

·
5,631 Posts
:withstupid:

The comment was not directed at you. :fart:
....Sarcasm :roll2:

:smiley:

·
5,631 Posts
I CALL B.S.!!!! YOU EDITED YOUR POST, OUTDOORSMAN!

Cowboy up and change it back. I want EVERYONE to see what you said about me!

Steve, what is "boring"? ;)

:rotfl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.