Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got this request and wondered if you had some ideas. I sent it on to a few places but was sure I could get some more ideas here as well. So far, it's gone to PCBA, Buckmasters, and Dreamcatchers...
Don

Kevin Dixon from Ohio, I hope all is well since the last time I saw you in Minneapolis. I have a request for assistance or information. There is a young man at one of our schools that is afflicted with MS, his mobility is very limited in his arms and he is confined to a wheelchair. However his level of enthusiasm for the bow is unmatched and he would really love to participate with his in school program. This is an outstanding young man from an extraordinary family. He has two older brothers that are also battling with MS. I would really like to be able to do something so that this young man can participate beside the other students of is class.

Because of the limited mobility he would require some type of bracket adaptable to his wheelchair to hold the genesis bow and a mouth piece to draw with. If there is anything you can do to help us help this young man please let me know.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Kevin Dixon, Shooting Sports Coordinator

ODNR, Division of Wildife

2045 morse Road Bldg. G-1

Columbus, Ohio 43229

(614) 265-6334

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Is this a person you know personally ? Keep us up to date on progress and some pictures would be great also.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks HawgHead. If you scare up his email, let me know and I'll pass the information on. I haven't got any details on where they're at in the figuring out stages but am hoping for good news!

Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.