About time I get to hunt!

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Judah, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    Football is over, I am in the woods every evening I can now!!!! too bad I have a meeting about refinancing my house tonight!!! :stickfight: My son will get to sit with me Wednesday since my wife and daughter have a girl scout meeting.

I have not sit on my food plot since I hit that buck on October 12th. I think that was plenty of time of not hunting that spot huh?

All I have on camera are three decent 8's, 110-120 range. Nothing real big.
    Doesn't mean they aren't there tho!

2. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Good luck Judah!!! Bet you are wishing we could stay on daylight savings time???

3. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    G'luck brotha.
    I'm having to argue with work about my time off now since my Dad isn't here the corner office seems to think I don't "need" the time off. :mad2:

4. Brian_J_BT_MO

Brian_J_BT_MO New Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Bonne Terre, MO
    [rquote=1873988&tid=130528&author=judah]Football is over, I am in the woods every evening I can now!!!![/rquote]

Ditto Judah. Our season is over as well and I too am looking forward to spending some time in the woods.

5. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    [rquote=1873988&tid=130528&author=judah]Football is over, I am in the woods every evening I can now!!!![/rquote]

Guy I work with coaches football and was telling me he's happy and mad that our school made the playoffs lol. He loves football, but since I got him addicted to bow hunting last year he was kind of hoping they would not make it past districts. :rof2:

6. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    [rquote=1874087&tid=130528&author=seth_turner_04][rquote=1873988&tid=130528&author=judah]Football is over, I am in the woods every evening I can now!!!![/rquote]

Guy I work with coaches football and was telling me he's happy and mad that our school made the playoffs lol. He loves football, but since I got him addicted to bow hunting last year he was kind of hoping they would not make it past districts. :rof2:[/rquote]

It is "bittersweet" to make the playoffs. :wave:

7. DAWG

DAWG New Member

Nov 2, 2007
    Marionville
    it's a bittersweet pill to swallow making the playoffs...glad to still be in it but it sure does take my hunting time

8. Gutpile

Gutpile Cooler Semi-Elitist

Aug 22, 2003
    St. Charles
    [rquote=1874093&tid=130528&author=judah][rquote=1874087&tid=130528&author=seth_turner_04][rquote=1873988&tid=130528&author=judah]Football is over, I am in the woods every evening I can now!!!![/rquote]

Guy I work with coaches football and was telling me he's happy and mad that our school made the playoffs lol. He loves football, but since I got him addicted to bow hunting last year he was kind of hoping they would not make it past districts. :rof2:[/rquote]

It is "bittersweet" to make the playoffs. :wave:[/rquote]

Yeah next week bball tryouts start.....once that starts it is usually just one hunt a weekend for me until xmas break.

9. Brian_J_BT_MO

Brian_J_BT_MO New Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Bonne Terre, MO
    [rquote=1874093&tid=130528&author=judah]
    It is "bittersweet" to make the playoffs. :wave:[/rquote]

If you're a number one seed it's not bad. If you're a number 2 it can be very tormenting.

Last year we were the number two team in our district at 3-7 and had to travel to Sikeston to play the Bulldogs who were 10-0. I felt like we were leading a bunch of lambs to the slaughter.

10. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    just go ahead and shoot a monster and get it over with:cheers: