·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wink4::wink4::wink4::wink4::wink4:
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

I just wanted to thank mrb and staff for the great weekend. It was nice seeing everyone again AND meeting some new faces for the first time. You guys hosted a great event, so great in fact that I hope that more members get the opportunity to attend next year.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Again, thank you very much from up here I appreciate your hospitality.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
:wink4::wink4::wink4::wink4::wink4:
[size 18]THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU[/size]

I just wanted to thank mrb and staff for the great weekend. It was nice seeing everyone again AND meeting some new faces for the first time. You guys hosted a great event, so great in fact that I hope that more members get the opportunity to attend next year.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Again, thank you very much from up here I appreciate your hospitality.

Ditto all of what he said. I would also like to thank Kurt, Brad, Bo and deerhunter for doing the cooking. It was all great. I can't wait til the next one

·
Registered
21,423 Posts
Echo Echo. With leaving while most, no make that many of you were sleeping, I wasn't able to properly say thanks. Hats off to everyone who helped put this together. It was good to talk to folks and hear their committment to making this the best site ever.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
man hayz you beat me to this:frown:,I was too tired to try and think to write a lot earlier :D
A big Big Thank you for everything, all of you guys are the greatest and another thanks goes to all the member that showed up for being the best group of internet weirdos (thats what are familys say isnt it )I have ever had the pleasure to meet

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
:hysterical: Nothing funnier than having to explain "So how'd you meet this guy?"

"Off the internet........"

:hysterical:

And I'll keep explaining, cause there's a lot of great people hanging around here!

Parker

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Originally posted by Parker
:hysterical: Nothing funnier than having to explain "So how'd you meet this guy?"

"Off the internet........"
:rotfl: Jus ask jarjar about that.. his wife keeps asking him.. Why do you want to go camping with people who you met off the internet who will be bringing guns and beer?

:rotfl::rotfl:
I think that she is getting use to it now though!!!!!:D

:smiley: There's nothing like spending time with you all! My brother kept thanking me on the drive home for dragging him along!

SO, a big thanks to all from both "Chunks" and me!!!!

·
Registered
70,466 Posts
Whew!!......That was a long :***: day. Finally got home after messing with the trailer. ( I'll post details on another post.) And thank you Mrb for all the smiles you handed out. Food was great as was the hospitality. I'm looking forward to next years get together. Somebody give that man an "Atta Boy Award".:eek:

·
5,632 Posts
Can't say enough THANK YOU's in my opinion.

I learned a lot this weekend. Enough said.

·
Under appreciated
92,110 Posts
Yes..

Thank you MRB for putting us up AND for putting up with us!!

G

·
:wave::wave: My pleasure guys and gals....... I can open the gates but you, the members, make it happen. My hats off to all of you who attended this year. I thought it to be an outstanding weekend. For those of you who could not make arrangments this year, Lord willing, we will have another one same time next year..:wink4::wink4::wink4:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.