A real blast from the past MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by membergone, Feb 14, 2006.

1. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Transplaneted Hoosier visited us today!

Where ya been mang?

Don't be such a stranger!

Glad to see ya back in here! :wink4:

2. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    he's checks us out more often than you think !

3. Transplanted Hoosier

Transplanted Hoosier New Member

Oct 16, 2002
    I pop in from time to time and take a look at what is going on.

I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that years ago I wanted to be a pilot in the Marine Corps but a knee injury in a motorcycle accident washed me out. Well due to the injury I was laid up and missed my last semester of school, and since I couldn't fly, I lost interest and never went back and finished.

Well I have worked at a university for 8 years now and finally adjusted my schedule to allow me to take classes so I can finish. So these days I am taking 12 hours of classes from 8:00 to 11:00 AM and then working from 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM M-Thr and studding my :moon: off Fri, Sat and Sun.

I have to take 30 hours from here to get the degree so I will be almost half way there when this semester is over....if it don't kill me first :stickfight:

I still check in, read a few topics that strike my interest but don’t have the time to do much posting so don’t forget me, I’m still around. Come May 12 (semester end) I’ll be looking to tie one on:wink4::wink4::wink4::wink4:
  4. Transplanted Hoosier

Oct 16, 2002
    Without standing corn I'm not sure how much turkey traffic I'll have, I'll check it out the couple weekends before season and see if I hear anything. I can still sneek out AM and study PM.

And speaking of turkey season, saw a group of about 10 on the way in this morning in a picked corn field, one was in a half strut position :banana::banana::banana::dancin::dancin:
  5. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Hey, Bob! :wave:
  6. Transplanted Hoosier

Oct 16, 2002
    I think I just might put the camper on the truck and head north for the deer clasic first of March....Have to see how things look at that point but I am really thinking of doing it. Could run out to the camper for some study sessions during the day as the urge to study (yea right) struck.
  7. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

You've become a regular at the classic,,it would be nice if you can make it. But even this handsome bunch of deer hunters ain't worth quite as much as a college edumication. If you can swing it,,you know where we'll be.

8. JBMan

JBMan New Member

Nov 16, 2004
    hot dang! the boss is back!!!:banana::banana:

check your pm !