A message to all our new members............

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by mrb, Oct 6, 2003.

1. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    All of us at MissouriWhitetails.com want to again welcome all of our new members to the forum. Please take the time to join in all the discussion on the forum and voice your opinion. Our goal at MissouriWhitetails.com is to make all members feel welcome to their new home.

We are happy to assist you with the following.

For those of you who do not know what an avatar is, it is the small picture under your name when you post to the forum. I will be happy to host your photos on the forum. If you have a pic you would like to have as your avatar, please send it to me at this address. <mrb@missouriwhitetails.com>
    I will edit your pic and then add it to your profile so it will be displayed with your post.

If you have pics and would like assistance with sizing them for posting, please feel free to send them to me as well. I will be glad to re-size your pic and to host them as well. Again, just send them to me at the above address.

Please feel free to contact any moderator for asistance with any problems or questions you may have. We are all here to assist you.

Mr B
  2. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Mr B

I'll second that!! if you are having any problems feel free to U2U me at any time. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

3. River

River New Member

Dec 7, 2002
    And they mean it

new guys, and gals too. Great bunch here. :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
  4. NUTT

NUTT New Member

Jan 7, 2004
    A great big thanks

From NUTT. Glad to be here. :biggrin2:
  5. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    Sure glad to have you folks here with us!!!
  6. fulvelvetfvr

fulvelvetfvr New Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Thanks for the support. I'd like to know how to load a avatar.:confused::neuspeuter:
  7. 2Timberwolves

2Timberwolves New Member

Aug 29, 2004

You people crack me up laughing alot...MOST OF ALL YOU DO A GREAT JOB HOSTING THIS SITE...Thank you all for a great site,and a fun place to be,an be a part of...PURE D FANTASTIC!!!!! Stories pics,ALL OF IT,an members too..This message is rated - G - LOL Keep up the good work GANG...
  8. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
  9. deer reaper

deer reaper New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    thanks mrb!!!!

i`ll also offer my help to anyone...
    although fulvelvetfvr might advise against it,i can be slow sometimes:hysterical::hysterical:

a big welcome to all the new members:banana::dancin:
  10. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Well I am having problems finding the part that lists all the diferent topics to post under. When I open the sight I end up in teh disabeld part atomatically. I can click on todays topics to access new topics. But today I cant acess the part with the thread about the in the sticks shoot we are goign ot have in june 4th.
    I was neading to see if any one lives close to me to ride with hehe. But I cant even think what section I saw that thread in that chairman started. I know it had 3 pages of chater to it. Sorry I am not computer savy.
  11. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS

When you first come on the site click on Today's Posts and you can see what is going on today. If you will click the Missouri Whitetails that is right under the word Search that will take you to the main page and save that in your favorites, It is also the Log On page. Any questions give me a shout.:wink4:

12. bassbuster83

bassbuster83 Active Member

Nov 5, 2005
    thanks MRB for helping with the avatar
  13. xxx

xxx Guest

14. peach

peach New Member

Mar 8, 2006
    Well Jack Jr, I coul use some help with my avatar. Perhaps you could call me and walk me through it. I think you have my number!
  15. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County

Hi ya', Peach! :wave:

This could be very interesting... :pop:
  16. ironmaiden

ironmaiden New Member

May 9, 2006
    St. Peters
    so far so good ,i like the place and thanks for helping me with my avatar.;)
  17. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    Folks---That WHY we are here is to help you with anything you need--Just ask---were here for our members---Plain and Simple!:cheers::cheers: