Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a time in the recent past when moving to Missouri was a distinct possibility. That possibility is not yet completely gone! But, anyway, that's how I ended up here on Missouri Whitetails. I was doing a little research on Missouri hunting options when I discovered this site.
You guys have been very polite and have let me post quite a few knives here and I have enjoyed showing them to you.
They are by no means all that I have made, but I show thoe ones I feel demonstrate my knifemaking philosophy.
Anyway, quite a few that you have seen, and that are on my web site, were either spoken for or ordered by well-intentioned customers.
For whatever reason, some of those "orders" have not come through, and I feel those knives would be better off on someone's belt than laying in the safe!
I'll admit that some of them have been a little pricey, so I have had an idea!
I am on numerous other knife forums where I do a lot of business, but I would be honored to sell a few knives to you good folks of Missouri.
I have a handful of really nice knives I would consider selling for simply $250.00 each. First come - first served. Most of them you have seen.
(The attached photo is an example. All of them, of course, have their own wet-molded and hand stitched sheath)
If there's enough interest, I will offer them to you guys first!
I'll just call it an Inventory Reduction Sale.
You guys interested?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
KB you have made some awesome knifes! Good luck with your sales. Your knifes are first rate and look awesome. I would love to have one, but cash flow just says no to a quality knife like you make. Hope you get some sales!:cheers:

·
just a no body
15,615 Posts
it sucks to be lower middle class:boohoo:

Oh wait its my B-day coming soon ..I'll have to Lobby

I need a Rangefinder

& I need one of your knives..they come with a sheath I assume.

I'll see what the reaction to my wish list is & get back to ya.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.