Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I like to mount my cameras high in the fall. The white flash doesn't seem to bother them as bad. The theory I support on this is that they associate the flash with lightning.

Attachments

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All of my cameras have a way to tilt them. I was building all my own tilts, but now I've found a company that I can buy them from & just do some modifications so they'll fit my stands.

Attachments

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's the newest camera I'm working on. Just waiting on the new tilting brackets to arrive. Hopefully today. It's going to be an IR unit. The 2 black tabs beside the flash are velcro so I can remove the IR material if I want to make it white flash.

Attachments

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Cool stuff pinwheel...as a Cuddeback owner..I gotta ask, how is your trigger speed? From all your posts, you've definitely got good quality photos!!!! Keep em comin!!!

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Most of my cameras are 2-3 seconds. I keep them on auto focus & the time is dependant on how long it takes the camera to get ready. The pir is instant.

Keep on the lookout, I'll be checking cams again tomorrow. Hopefully some of the bucks have returned.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can get them the same place I do. I joined a couple other forums a year ago & started building them myself. There's a whole group of guys & gals that will help you build them. Here are the links.

Real Deal Hunting Chat

Hag's House

I want to warn you though, camera building is nearly as addictive as meth, so be careful.

·
Under appreciated
91,818 Posts
Nice setups! As I said b4... looks like you know what yer doing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.