Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
This is the reason I love the view from my front porch.
Yesterday afternoon
Because you have trees and marginal pasture to look at? Or because it's foggy? Either way it's a lot better than concrete and cars.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Wow, it is wonderful isn't it..............:cheers:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Kinda like lookin' out over our place, just less hilly. I can't wait to start building out there and then get settled in over the next 30 years.

What would be cool is to have the campout there next year again so ya'll could see the progress.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Crystal that third pic is AWESOME!!

Oh and I'm jealous.:frown:

Jack;)

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
So are they gobbling back in there crys? I can see where they ought to be roosting! I NEED a gobbling report! :D

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
Kinda like lookin' out over our place, just less hilly. I can't wait to start building out there and then get settled in over the next 30 years.

What would be cool is to have the campout there next year again so ya'll could see the progress.
We better wait until after the arm wrestling tournament gone haywire before calling your shot for next year Hayzer! :D You still going to want some help in the afternoons coming up? I should be available tomorrow afternoon for starters!

Parker

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Hey ya, if you wanna come up tomorrow afternoon come on up. I'll send you a U2U with my home number if ya wanna call tonight and talk about it.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Very nice pics there Crystal

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Great pics there crazz!!
:cheers::cheers:

But if you think it was foggy there... you should have been turkey hunting with me! :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.