Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I like the looks of Mr. Buddy! Great pics...great NE MO Bucks! Good luck this coming season...:cheers:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Looks like a real nice ride home!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,760 Posts
Don't you wish you could get them to stop long enough to get some decent shots? Nice bucks mike.

Jenny & I sure had a nice time visiting with you yesterday afternoon. All afternoon she kept commenting on how small of a world this is.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, its tough taking pics through the window of a moving pickup, but if you stop they are gone. Between the vibration of the moving truck, the engine vibration and me shaking it is a wonder that you can see anything at all. It take about 5-6 shots to get one thats not too blurred. I'e got a bunch of pics of big bucks jumping in the brush when I have tried to stop!!!

I also enjoyed our visit yesterday. Yes, it is a very small world, I thought the same all day yesterday. Betweeen instructor certifications, state shoots and mutual friends, our paths have crossed many times. Thanks for the offer of trailcam and archery lessons, I will take you up on that.

I'm still amazed at the damage that the badger did to that bedroom.:eek:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,760 Posts
Originally posted by Whitemarsh

I also enjoyed our visit yesterday. Yes, it is a very small world, I thought the same all day yesterday. Betweeen instructor certifications, state shoots and mutual friends, our paths have crossed many times. Thanks for the offer of trailcam and archery lessons, I will take you up on that.

I'm still amazed at the damage that the badger did to that bedroom.:eek:
You do that. I was serious about the offer. Be prepared for 2 new addictions though.

I haven't had time to post the pics of the badger damage, but I will. Glad one of us had a camera.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.