Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
Is this a different case? These people also from MN.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
not sure why I can see it on fb but not post the link here. delete the space between https: and //

https: //m.facebook.com/moconservation/photos/a.159050652961/10154542819612962/?comment_id=10154549820737962

·
Registered
23,068 Posts
I thought you hated poachers?

Are deer differnt than squirrels in your mind as far as game laws? Serious question.
I don't like poachers, and yes deer are very different than squirrels! I guess if you could shoot 10 deer a day I could see where a group could shoot over their limit (if they had a party hunt mentaility). They got caught and were issued their summons, surely they were not dealt swift enough punishment to avoid repeat performances, but that is another topic.

my main point was to read the headlines it was a bit glorified IMO......had they been checked a day later they would have been under their limits:)

·
Registered
23,068 Posts
They didn't lose count, it's what they do and they have done it before. They don't give a rat's butt about game laws in this country. F'em, they're azzholes.
there is a ton of THEY...local red neck poachers who like to burn cabins and shoot things when they see fit...hillbillies are no different than the hmong....poachers are poachers...

·
Registered
23,068 Posts
Is this a different case? These people also from MN.

View attachment 224992
LIke i mentioned, once I read the article it was not nearly as egregious as what the title stated. I imagine people on this very site catch a limit of crappie clean them and then go back out and catch more that same day....i guess if a season is set up where I could a person can hunt the species for 267 days and kill 2,670 of them......

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
LIke i mentioned, once I read the article it was not nearly as egregious as what the title stated. I imagine people on this very site catch a limit of crappie clean them and then go back out and catch more that same day....i guess if a season is set up where I could a person can hunt the species for 267 days and kill 2,670 of them......
I dont remember reading this one so I was curious if this indicates a pattern. These folks were from MN also, were they Hmong?
I wasnt directing this at you. I just dont recall the Hmong connection.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I dont remember reading this one so I was curious if this indicates a pattern. These folks were from MN also, were they Hmong?
I wasnt directing this at you. I just dont recall the Hmong connection.
This last group was from MN?

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
The one from back in 2015 or whatever was MN, just wondered if they were hmongos

·
Registered
31,643 Posts
The one from back in 2015 or whatever was MN, just wondered if they were hmongos
I heard deerholic and his crosseyed brother are from MN. Wonder if they are hmong?

Reactions: rat

·
Registered
31,643 Posts
#abrasive
I was just trying to be descriptive, so you could tell who was who. I'd like to point out that I didn't tell the world about him being a window licking zima drinker.

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
I was just trying to be descriptive, so you could tell who was who. I'd like to point out that I didn't tell the world about him being a window licking zima drinker.
Good point there.

Hmongo just pawn in game of life.

Reactions: Cook
41 - 56 of 56 Posts