Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
If you see Minnesota plates parked at any of our public use areas be suspicious!
WOW, that's a pretty d!ch'ish thing to say. Next time I see a MO plate up here, I'll just assume they are kidnapping our ladies and serving their body parts to their neighbors. Hope the cops start trailing you guys when you travel from now on.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
WOW, that's a pretty d!ch'ish thing to say. Next time I see a MO plate up here, I'll just assume they are kidnapping our ladies and serving their body parts to their neighbors. Hope the cops start trailing you guys when you travel from now on.
Why would anyone travel up there?

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
If I do is it ok to kill a couple dozen of them? I like turkey.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Alright man, that's good news. Was a little worried my truck or camp might get burned to ashes or something. Or that I would get arrested and fined by the authorities. Think I might meet some Hmong? I bet they have some awesome recipes!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Alright man, that's good news. Was a little worried my truck or camp might get burned to ashes or something. Or that I would get arrested and fined by the authorities. Think I might meet some Hmong? I bet they have some awesome recipes!
Nothings to stop any of that from happening as well I guess…I mean, we should treat all Missourians the same, and assume their gonna put our ladies in cages and cook them up. If I was a a cop, I’d be cautious if seeing MO plates…lol

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Nothings to stop any of that from happening as well I guess…I mean, we should treat all Missourians the same, and assume their gonna put our ladies in cages and cook them up. If I was a a cop, I’d be cautious if seeing MO plates…lol
One man's hog is another man's wife. Hmong have a recipe for everything!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Give it a break, your nasily whine combined with the dramatization is over the top. If Hmong are coming up from Missouri to wipe out your squirrel populations then you have every right to be very suspicious of Missouri plates at your public areas.;) Nope, fact is, they've already decimated Minnesota's populations that's why they come here. Get the red a$$ if ya want but from now on, if I see Minnesota plates at one of our public areas I wont hesitate to call the Game Warden if I suspect it's Hmong poachers.

Reactions: MOGC

·
Registered
151 Posts
Give it a break, your nasily whine combined with the dramatization is over the top. If Hmong are coming up from Missouri to wipe out your squirrel populations then you have every right to be very suspicious of Missouri plates at your public areas.;) Nope, fact is, they've already decimated Minnesota's populations that's why they come here. Get the red a$$ if ya want but from now on, if I see Minnesota plates at one of our public areas I wont hesitate to call the Game Warden if I suspect it's Hmong poachers.

Listen, I have nothing against MO or ANYONE hunting or fishing anywhere. I was making a point about assuming.

LMAO it wasn’t a few weeks ago there was a thread about calling a CO (Henry was it?) for ASSUMING someone was breaking the law…how things have changed. Maybe we can revisit that thread and see how you responded…

Hunting is a past time for many. I hunted MO as a kid and love making the trek now as an adult…with out of state plates. I actually call the local CO every year I’m down there and see how things are going. The CO in the area is awesome. One thing I don’t need are locals messing with out of staters. We all enjoy the outdoors and we welcome anyone to come north to fish out our state taxed and stocked walleye…heck, if you have trouble backing the boat up, you’ll likely find someone to help.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Trouble backing up the boat? That must be a gopher thing. I bet the Hmong can get a boat in and out of the water rikki tik. They have to stay ahead of the game wardens.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Listen, I have nothing against MO or ANYONE hunting or fishing anywhere. I was making a point about assuming.

LMAO it wasn’t a few weeks ago there was a thread about calling a CO (Henry was it?) for ASSUMING someone was breaking the law…how things have changed. Maybe we can revisit that thread and see how you responded…

Hunting is a past time for many. I hunted MO as a kid and love making the trek now as an adult…with out of state plates. I actually call the local CO every year I’m down there and see how things are going. The CO in the area is awesome. One thing I don’t need are locals messing with out of staters. We all enjoy the outdoors and we welcome anyone to come north to fish out our state taxed and stocked walleye…heck, if you have trouble backing the boat up, you’ll likely find someone to help.
Feel free to re-visit any thread you want...Locals messing with out of staters? I don't have trouble backing anything but thank you. You really are an emotional fella, aren't ya?

Reactions: pinwheel

·
Registered
634 Posts
So where were the bizarre squirrel poachers/burners from. Was it MN. Or somewhere else.
If it was some ethnic group, ought to get them into some delicious invasives hunting, ie armadillos in mo, pythons in fla. Etc. That might actually make a dent in those things!

·
Registered
23,068 Posts
Who cares if they shot some squirrels? They lost count and per man were what 5 squirrels over each? The headline made it sound like 2 guys shot them all. I am surprised they didn’t have a bunch of other game if they were really trying to wipeout the game in an area??

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
They didn't lose count, it's what they do and they have done it before. They don't give a rat's butt about game laws in this country. F'em, they're azzholes.

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
Who cares if they shot some squirrels? They lost count and per man were what 5 squirrels over each? The headline made it sound like 2 guys shot them all. I am surprised they didn’t have a bunch of other game if they were really trying to wipeout the game in an area??
I thought you hated poachers?

Are deer differnt than squirrels in your mind as far as game laws? Serious question.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts