Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled cams over weekend. I'll put em back out after Turkey Mushroomer seasons end.

Nothing really exciting. Just some of the more interesting pics.
Deer Tree Plant Grass Fawn
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Flash photography Snout
Felidae Tree Carnivore Plant Black-and-white

Reactions: 67Firebird

75,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I reckon you should be able to bushwhack a long beard in that plot this spring!
If I want to wait on one, ya it could possibly happen.... :D Assuming Jake don't show up first.... :D Who knows, maybe I pass on a jake this year.... :thinking:

Looks like First weekend of Turkey season, is also Easter weekend..... Already getting the stink eye from the boss lady on that one. Maybe I just go opening day and do the deed..... :thinking:

· Super Moderator
28,580 Posts
If I want to wait on one, ya it could possibly happen.... :D Assuming Jake don't show up first.... :D Who knows, maybe I pass on a jake this year.... :thinking:

Looks like First weekend of Turkey season, is also Easter weekend..... Already getting the stink eye from the boss lady on that one. Maybe I just go opening day and do the deed..... :thinking:
good Friday should be a down day as well??

75,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good Friday should be a down day as well??
Ya, I may hunt Fri/Sat, or Opening day, depending on what weather is looking like.

I'll hunt second weekend both days too. So, may put in a solid 3-4 days of turkey hunting this spring. :D

75,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is that a one legged turkey in that last pic?
See Maddux's post, Mr Miyagi has been teaching him the Crane technique, and is about to kick yo's in the face. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.