Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is off a small chunk of timber in St. Charles County. I didnt get to hunt this place from early October - Thanksgiving due to all the rain and other issues.

I wish I could have had the camera out during that time period, I bet I would have seen a lot of other bucks. This is the first year for trail camming.

I will be hard pressed to hold off on the larger buck this year if he shows. My son has the green light to take whatever he wants.

All shot with a Moultrie D-40. Got it for like $70 at BPS during Fall Classic. Pretty nice pics.

A fat doe

[file]83062[/file]

How old do you think?

[file]83064[/file]

Pretty Pic

[file]83066[/file]

COuld use a year or so

[file]83068[/file]

Think this is a different buck, needs a year

[file]83070[/file]

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
go get em!:cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
i like the second one:cheers:

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah. I am 90% sure I saw the second one at about 6:10 a.m. on thanksgiving morning. I would like a good frontal shot to see how wide. Another 4 inches of tine length would be handy as well. Looks like a mature critter though.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Good pictures! Glad to see that quality of the d-40. I hung out a bushnell 5mp I got from walmart friday morning, by yesterday I had 400 pics.(all does) I had a D-40 arrive in the meantime, and put it out yesterday when I swapped cards in the bushnell, can`t wait!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,924 Posts
Nice pics! Some good size deer and more for the future.:claphands:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts