Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a couple of spots still open for an Ontario Canada Whitetail Hunt!! Crappie & Myself are leaving on Oct 13 and returning about a week later. we are hunting with Schoal Lake Outfitters http://www.whitetaileddeer.net/ Also Pike fishing.. This trip is very reasonably priced and could be a hunt of a life time not to mention the Pike Fishing. I have met and been in contact with the Outfitters and they are first class all the way! If you have the time and some extra $$ you should come along. U2U me if you would like more details........Mark (Hatch):dancin:

· Registered
3,898 Posts
Question about that Dryden buck though....it was poached and confiscated by the authorities...

· Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe the Dryden buck was shot after hours and it was taken by the authorities. Our outfitter sent a pic of a buck swimming in Schoal Lake, he is a very nice one. I will try and post the pic...

· Registered
226 Posts
Wish I could go with you guys.

To bad it is not next year. I am taking as much work as I can get my hands on to pay down some extra expenses that my wife and I have incurred but next fall will be free and clear. That is how my luck usually goes.:stickfight:

Good luck to you guys.:cheers:

· Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes it is very reasonable compared to alot of others, This is the first year they are offering deer hunting and when I spoke to Tim Kobelka (outfitter) at the all Canada show he said he wanted repeat customers every year and felt the price was reasonable compared to the other outfitters in Ontario. We will soon see....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.