Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was almost home today when I spot these two bucks on the side of the road. After a quick U-ie they stayed within 20 ft of my Jeep for over 10 mins. The one you see the rack really good on was curious about me, but the other one wouldn't get his head out of the grass long enough to snap a shot. He had one good side and the other side pretty much went straight out and not up. Neither one were shooters, but I wish the other one would have given me a pic cause it was a strange rack.

Attachments

·
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You ought to see the 19-pointer I got to see a trail cam pic of that is on this guy's place.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Originally posted by kc704
You ought to see the 19-pointer I got to see a trail cam pic of that is on this guy's place.
NO... you ought to show us!
Come on man, you can't tease like that! :D

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,534 Posts
Looks like a pen raised deer to me. How can we believe you about the 19 pointer if you show us pen raised deer?

:hysterical::hysterical:

Nice clear pics. Bet that was fun, him being so close to the truck.

·
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am working on acquiring the pics of the 19. The guy that has them has been spending time at the hospital with his son that was in a extremely bad wreck last week. When he comes back to work I will get them don't worry!!

BTW- that is a normal farm fence you see, not a high fence.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.