Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just relized that the jeep I bought is to small!!! So I am selling it for what I have in it. $6,500.00.

It is a 97 with 131,000 miles. New Maxxis 32" tires Look at the red laser marking on them still visible. Hard and soft top, 2" suspension lift. Rockford fosgate sound bar cd player, chrome light bar with 4 really bright lights. Neopreme seat covers on all 3 seats.

Jeep has coil over suspension and runs strait as an arrow at 70 miles an hour. (no wobble) It is a 5 speed. Let me know if you are interested.

NFO

[Edited on 12-9-2009 by NFO #2]

[file]83253[/file] [file]83255[/file] [file]83257[/file]

[Edited on 12-9-2009 by NFO #2]

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will get you some more pics Reb. In the sun light. But yes it is coil over. They are highlifter coil spacers. They are only 2 inch I did not want to mess with relocating anything. Will have pics after I pull it out of the snow drift.
To sweeten the deal I will give you the waders that are also in the picture. I would not use them in very cold water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.