Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used these on deer ? I just got back from the range my new A-bolt hunter and boy do they shoot ! Almost one hole groups. I'm a firm believer in taking your time and placing your shots carefully. Do you think this bullet would work ? My cronograph says av. vel is 3190.from a 22" bbl
I also found the factory Remington 100 grn corlock to be accurate, cornographed at 2971 average.
As you guys know from reading my posts I've had a devil of a time getting a Stevens 200 243 to shoot as well as a new Remington 750 . My old reliable Bar carbine is as accurate as ever. So I don't mourn the loss of the Remington too much but they are sure pretty.:dancin:

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
I have not used a .243 for anything but my wife has been shooting her new CD .243 and the rounds are great. She is shooting 100 gr. but I have some 85s to load up I don't see why they wouldn't do the trick. What powder are you using?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.