Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's and gals. Just got back from another trip of hunting in Kentucky and IL. I had a good trip this go around for a change. However, I did have the upper hand with the rifle and smoke pole this trip. I did redeem myself with a nice litte 11pt. bow kill as well. My bow season has not be kind to me to say the least!!! Enjoy the pics:D

KY 8pt. Rifle Kill
[file]83265[/file]
[file]83267[/file]

IL 11pt. Bow Kill (I know he would have been a stud in a few years....need my butt kicked for shooting him!!!)
[file]83269[/file]
[file]83271[/file]

IL 9pt. Smoke Pole Kill
[file]83273[/file]
[file]83275[/file]

·
CROSSBOW HATER!
48,418 Posts
Squeaky,

Great deer for sure! good work on all of them, that bow kill is good buck, probably border line to what you want but the two lead kills are sweet bucks!!!!

Sorry MO wasn't kind to you!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
Purty nice....that ML kill sure is a mule headed bugger.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Congrats :cheers::cheers: That is what I call gettin er done!!! Very successful 8 days fer sure. All great lookin bucks:claphands:

·
1,363 Posts
:eek::

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
:cheers::woot:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1503457&tid=104901&author=Rebel]Long arm champ of southeast

:woot:[/rquote]

Yeah I have the long arm posse going on pretty good with the 9pt.:D However, that wasn't my intent. I let him hang over night to get some day pics. He was froze solid after hanging in 15 degree temps all night. I wanted some good pics like the KY buck but that wasn't happening in his frozen condition.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
Nice ones for sure.:cheers::cheers:
Looks like 8 years of hunting for me.:boohoo:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts