50% fewer dogs now

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by 67Firebird, May 29, 2009.

1. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Our little psycho Chihuahua is about six years old now, and though he's always been a wild yap-yap it's gotten worse since Linda died. She used to sigh and say "Yeah I know, he thinks I'm his bit#*." :rof2:
    Lately when Brad tried to play with him Pedro would growl, and a few times snapped at him. A couple days Pedro was on the couch and Brad was rolling around the living room in my wheelchair, and when Brad went to play with him and rolled over there he put his foot up to stop against the cushion, Pedro lunged at his foot and tried to bite him.
    That was finally enough, and Brad told me to go ahead and call the lady we'd gotten Pedro from. (Family friends; known her for decades). She and her hubby came by and got Pedro yesterday afternoon, and he'll be going to her sister who lives on 40 acres and whose Jack Russell Terrier recently died. We talked this morning, and Pedro did fine with the other dogs last night. :rock:

[​IMG]

2. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    We'll doggone..........he was a good watchdog.Hope he like's his new digs.Ya when they get nippy.......they're a little hard to handle.:cheers:

3. I think you timed it just right when they snap theyre gone

4. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    IT ALWAYS WORKS OUT CHEF . TODAY WAS OUR NEW PUUPIES FIRST VET TRIP AND HE DID OK. MAN THOSE PUPPIES ARE CHICK MAGNETS GHEESH.

5. Ducks take it to the park but bring a big stick to beat off the chickys:D

6. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Chick magnets?

Beating off chicks?

I may need to borrow some puppies..... :dancin::dancin:

7. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Shawncat,
    He'd gotten useless as a watch dog too, because he barked for no reason at all. He'd be asleep on the couch and suddenly wake up and go "WooooOOOOOFFFF", and then go back to sleep, and if Brad or I bumped the wall or dropped a shoe on the floor he'd run to the door and bark and then back and forth from door to door barking. He did this so often, and barked non-stop when it happened, that I've had people at the door and didn't know it because I thought he was just being stupid and he was so loud that I couldn't hear the knocking on the door. I always wondered what visitors thought when they'd hear me yelling "SHUT UP!", yet never coming to the door. :hysterical::whistle:
    Now I can hear the vehicle when my mail is delivered, instead of a couple minutes of non-stop barking that I'd just guess was due to mail delivery based on the time of day it happened. :thinking:
    He was a little stress making machine, and like Danny said when they start biting family something has to give. :rules:

8. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    [rquote=1280052&tid=89517&author=GoGop]Shawncat,

He was a little stress making machine, and like Danny said when they start biting family something has to give. :rules:[/rquote]

I'll have to mark the calander........I finally agree with you on something.:cheers:Thanks for the tire,I hope I can use it.:rock:

9. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

If that one is too wide we can get one of those Super Swampers off my wheels for you. You can have all of them if you like, but I don't have the moolah to have them taken off the wheels. Let me know and we'll figure something out. :dancin::cheers:

10. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    [rquote=1280239&tid=89517&author=GoGop]If that one is too wide we can get one of those Super Swampers off my wheels for you. You can have all of them if you like, but I don't have the moolah to have them taken off the wheels. Let me know and we'll figure something out. :dancin::cheers:[/rquote]

:rock::cheers:

11. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Gizmo is the ultimate chick magnet!!! All the girlies love him. I will rent him out to anyone that needs to pick up a girl!!! :wave:

[file]58953[/file]

12. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    On the other hand, Diego is a dude magnet, and I would be willing to rent him out to any of the womens out there that maybe looking for someone. :D

[file]58955[/file]

13. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

How much per day for Gizmo?

Satisfaction guaranteed? :dancin:

14. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    [rquote=1280262&tid=89517&author=GoGop]How much per day for Gizmo?

Satisfaction guaranteed? :dancin:[/rquote]

This would be his first time out, but every girl that has seen him falls in love with him. I would have to give you a couple of days free of charge, cause he is the biggest sissy in the world. :thinking:

15. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Then I'd have to figure out where to go for all this lurin' activity. :thinking:

16. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Best place to pickup chicks is outside the womens restroom!!! :claphands:

17. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Which-one-where?

I haven't dated since the very early 90s so I'm out of touch/out of practice, plus I held a stud finder up to myself and nothing happened. :whiteflag:

18. Mule

Mule Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2003
    Franklin County, MO
    Hey GOGOP,

The dog you kept is a Sweetheart!

19. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Thanks. She's able to be mellow now too. :dancin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]