Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a very crazy deal. Maybe should have put this in the reloading forum.

This is one tough dude! Any smaller and thinner and he probably would have died in 30 seconds.

·
#freetheninja
2,044 Posts
Damn! That’s incredible.

seems like if he’d weighed those old rounds he was shooting it should have been heavier than the others if it was that ‘hot’

·
Lunch break commander
8,293 Posts
Wow

·
Under appreciated
86,796 Posts
Amazing he lived through that with those injuries.
I didn’t watch it til the end but was there ever a moral to the story or was he just talking about what happened for 20 min? I kept waiting for there to be an important PSA like dont buy sketchy ammo, etc but never heard it. When it was obvious there wasn’t going to be a slo-mo, I lost interest.

·
1,127 Posts
Agree! Shooting an antique rifle using ammo that isn't manufactured anymore is pushing the limits when it comes to risk of injury. Especially with a load with that much power.

·
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Agree! Shooting an antique rifle using ammo that isn't manufactured anymore is pushing the limits when it comes to risk of injury. Especially with a load with that much power.
Pretty sure that is not an antique rifle. They are manufacturing them currently.

·
1,304 Posts
Amazing he lived through that with those injuries.
I didn’t watch it til the end but was there ever a moral to the story or was he just talking about what happened for 20 min? I kept waiting for there to be an important PSA like dont buy sketchy ammo, etc but never heard it. When it was obvious there wasn’t going to be a slo-mo, I lost interest.
There was a slow mo at 4:15.

He never really have a PSA or what he could have done different (weigh the round and be careful where you buy ammo like you mentioned). He did make a plug for his $25 T-shirt though...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts