Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This buck was killed by a car in Lee Summit, just down the road from my brothers BIL.

[file]80668[/file]

[file]80666[/file]

[file]80664[/file]

·
Registered
594 Posts
i heard about that. The story I was told was that some guys picked it up off the side of the rode. Tagged it. And then sold it to Bass Pro here in town for $7000. Who knows if this is true or not.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Cool rack. :2thumbsup:

Too bad he had to go that way.... Instead, of getting wacked by one of my arrows, which would be a far more noble way for him to have died.....:D

·
Registered
656 Posts
I`m just not ready for something like that to walk up on me in the woods yet. I say that, and I haven`t missed a shot yet, but I`m afraid I`d panic. Hopefully I wouldn`t realize just how big he was until he was on the ground:D

·
2,436 Posts
Was this recently? I commute between I-470/291 and Woods Chapel and I-435 and Nall every day and see about one new headless buck every 4-5 days. Some I could tell by the body were mature bucks.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[rquote=1483653&tid=103706&author=KChunter]Was this recently? I commute between I-470/291 and Woods Chapel and I-435 and Nall every day and see about one new headless buck every 4-5 days. Some I could tell by the body were mature bucks.[/rquote]

This happened last week.

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
[rquote=1484015&tid=103706&author=leasburg]:eek: man sad part is it probally would have been a 57 pointer next year:D[/rquote]:hysterical:

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
What a shame , man is that a cool deer

·
Registered
182 Posts
deerhunter- Where was this in LS? Living there myself, I'm curious to know where this was found. Must be near the secret nuclear reactor!:D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts