Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
I am requesting a picture to be placed on this thread if possible. Thanks

My old beagle died Sunday and looking for another beagle that is ready to hunt.

That Black Jack is some good blood!!!

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
yes please put up some pics
and how well is he in the field

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have any pics right now. I will try and post some tonight. In the mean time, here are 2 pups that came out of her a couple years ago (she has been bred once).

[file]44940[/file]

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Bricky
yes please put up some pics
and how well is he in the field
dog is female. when she runs, she runs good with no trash. medium speed and not cold nosed. she hasn't been run much in the last year, though, so she is probably a little rusty.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I would be very interested. Where in the stl area. Would there be any chance to run her this weekend and see how she does?u2u at ya

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
WOW she's little....looks like about 20 lbs of solid DYNAMITE !!! Pups are absolutely adorable ! Will make someone a fine hunting companion....:woot::2thumbsup::claphands::claphands:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Mossyoak
gmbellew you have a U2U message in your folder. I would like to work out a deal with you.
back at you.

i'm leaving town now and probably won't be on to check this until tomorrow or the next day. if anybody has any questions or inquiries please call my dad at 636-937-3430, and ask for Tom.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Thats a good lookin bunny chaser right there, her eyes tell the whole story:2thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.