4 sale skid steer and back hoe

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by mobiggerbucks, May 28, 2009.

1. mobiggerbucks

mobiggerbucks New Member

Jul 21, 2005
    lake of the ozarks
    This is a good rig . It is a bobcat 722 gas . The tires are very good . Motor and hydraulics are smooth . No big leaks . starts good and has always been sheded . It comes with a tooth bucket , smooth bucket and two buckets for the back hoe . I am asking $5900.00 for the whole thing . I can deliver for the cost of the gas. The only reason I am selling is because I can't clean out my creek crossing any time I want . There is nothing wrong with it . If you don't want the back hoe , they will bring a thousand on Ebay . home#660.456.7648 --- cell#660.888.0777 . 35 miles north of columbia .
    [file]58742[/file]

[file]58748[/file]

2. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

bump for a good rig

3. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    guy at work looking for one i will tell him tom

4. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    Thats a dang good price. Bump.

5. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    i have a t180 bobcat would that hoe attache to it? and if so would you consider selling the hoe seperate?

6. mobiggerbucks

mobiggerbucks New Member

Jul 21, 2005
    lake of the ozarks
    Sure ,If there is someone who does not want the hoe . I will let you know . I have been told that the "quick attach" stuff was universal on bobcats . The price would be $1000.00 . Thats what they go for on Ebay .

7. DexDoolittle

DexDoolittle New Member

Jul 2, 2008
    Moberly
    How many hours does the motor have on it and what make is it? Also, what horse power is it?

8. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    i thought this was a bargain buy? :cheers:

9. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

if you live in Moberly Dex .. go look at it.

The 722 Gas had 30 Hp Ford motors

10. DexDoolittle

DexDoolittle New Member

Jul 2, 2008
    Moberly
    Thanks, the wife is gone this weekend, so it would probably be the first of the week before I could. I also thought it was a heck of a deal....

11. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

ron .. i got a couple of hits on I-sell. I sent them pictures & your contact #'s :claphands:

12. mobiggerbucks

mobiggerbucks New Member

Jul 21, 2005
    lake of the ozarks
    The phone has been ringing off the wall but nobody has come out yet . They'l probably all show up at once .

13. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

back to the top .. he needs a track loader baddd! ...cant get across the creek to mow or plant.
    Grass is waste high... anybody need any Hay?:whistle: