4 safety harnesses

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by yankee, Jun 2, 2009.

1. yankee

yankee Senior Member

i have 4 brand new never been opened safety harnesses, the generic kind that come with treestands, all i ask is you cover shipping

would be a great deal for the new hunter
    or just to keep a spare in the truck just incase ya ooops and forgot the harness and need a back up
    or as a polite hint to the hunting partner who thinks he don't need 1
    whatever the reason, cost of shipping is cheap insurance

first 4 response ( i'll take 1) it's yours:2thumbsup:

2. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

shouldnt this be in the forsale section... :thinking:

Great idea yankee!!!! :cheers:

3. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    nice gesture, yankee:rock:

4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Good on ya yankee... nice bro.

5. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1284281&tid=89830&author=Gakic24]shouldnt this be in the forsale section... :thinking:

Great idea yankee!!!! :cheers:[/rquote] not for sale other than shipping cost, i got em free and i'll give em away

6. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2006
    How good are the harnesses provided compared to the one ya buy for like $100.

7. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1284309&tid=89830&author=DADAKOTA]How good are the harnesses provided compared to the one ya buy for like $100.[/rquote]

mine came with my stand, which didnt cost $100.

harnesses are that expensive eh ?:shrug:

8. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1284309&tid=89830&author=DADAKOTA]How good are the harnesses provided compared to the one ya buy for like $100.[/rquote] DADA they come free with the treestands, if they was 100.00$ harnesses they would not be free with the stands:whistle:

9. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    open mouth insert foot

10. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2006
    I have never seen o0ne of the free ones. Just wondering how they would compare to the ones ya buy separately. Are they as strong? Work as good?

11. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1284323&tid=89830&author=DADAKOTA]I have never seen o0ne of the free ones. Just wondering how they would compare to the ones ya buy separately. Are they as strong? Work as good?[/rquote] its a full body harness coplete with tether and tree strap, shall i take a photo????

12. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    yankee i dont need then but wll pay for shipping just to end this, i will give them away myself, how much is shipping? and how do i pay you?

13. yankee

yankee Senior Member

heres the pic, marshall it's just dada, i was hoping to put 4 harnesses in 4 different hands. maybe i should send em to MRB for the youth hunts?????

[file]59457[/file]

14. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    whatever you want to do yankee:cheers:

15. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    [rquote=1284323&tid=89830&author=DADAKOTA]I have never seen o0ne of the free ones. Just wondering how they would compare to the ones ya buy separately. Are they as strong? Work as good?[/rquote]

I'll answer your queston DADA...they are very strong well made but without any kind of vest which makes them difficult to get into in the dark....really kind a of a pain in the rear...which is why I don't use any of the ones I have....BUT yankee is all but giving them away and ya can't beat free plus shipping with a stick.

16. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1284309&tid=89830&author=DADAKOTA]How good are the harnesses provided compared to the one ya buy for like $100.[/rquote]

Most of the harnesses provided with store bought deer stands will get the job done. They're purpose is to arrest you fall & keep you hanging in an upright position. The $100 harnesses are easier to put on & built heavier for the most part, but do the same job as the cheap ones. Arrest your fall & keep you upright. The expensive ones have tear aways that are designed to be less of a jolt when you hit the end of the tether.

17. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    deleted per yankees request.