Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DCA Meta,Mo
4 Man Scramble. Get a team together for $80 per team. Let us know if you are interested by January 29th at 2:00pm for food purposes. You will receive a free chili dinner. Cash awards are based on the number of teams entered.

10:00am-4:00pm
Contacts and directions on drycreekarchery.com

·
Under appreciated
91,780 Posts
Dry creek has a nice setup and good people too. :cheers:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey Rob, tell Casey and them Adrian boys to put their big girl panties on and come out and shoot.:D:cheers:

·
Registered
218 Posts
[rquote=1528980&tid=106570&author=IMN2archery]What class are they shooting this. Open,Pins,?????[/rquote]

It is hunter set-up only! Fixed pins, no magnification & stabilizers under 12". If you shoot a single pin you cannot move it. Your team will be paired with another so you can be reassured there will be no cheating! These things are a blast and nobody has ever had any trouble. LIKE I SAID "FUNNNNNNN" Come on out but you need to let them know. If you don't know how to get ahold of them, just say so on this thread and we'll get you set-up. :woot::cheers:

·
1,220 Posts
hey, nate?

I heard a rumor today that at ur 4 man scramble that one of the guy's on the team can use a open set up. Any truth to this? Sounds like a cool idea. Would he shoot from the same stake or the open stake?

I called gary last week to tell him that i for sure have a team. I hope there is a good turn out. I could use the money.lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
[rquote=1557385&tid=106570&author=bocomo]hey, nate?

I heard a rumor today that at ur 4 man scramble that one of the guy's on the team can use a open set up. Any truth to this? Sounds like a cool idea. Would he shoot from the same stake or the open stake?

I called gary last week to tell him that i for sure have a team. I hope there is a good turn out. I could use the money.lol[/rquote]

Yes, there is Truth to that and yes there will be a seperate stake. However, the open person must shoot first. This way, we can still be able to halfway keep the playing field level. Opens up opportunity. If there would be a shoot off, the open shooter is not eligable to shoot! I will post the rules asap. How does this sound? Oh' by the way, I'll be donating for ya at Gary's:trophy::rof2:

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'll be donating for ya too. I'd rather you get it than some stranger, I just hate that you have to share it with Dink.:boohoo::cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.