Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
ok that is crazy stuff i am not sure i want to go shoot at a place that requires orange......
you know some body shot somebody in the butt at some time or they wouldn't require it:hysterical:

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
shoot i ain't going there. if that can't set it up safe enough for a safe bow shoot forget it.make me nevous

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
lemme take a wild stab here, DSG is guessing this is held on city or public property and somehow some tree-huggin, female, trail walkin, bird watchin, latte sippin, city councilman has got it in her head that everyone should wear hunter orange in order to be safe (translated "I hate hunters and wanna put some **** in their lives")

DSG could be wrong but it won't be the first time if he is.

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
never heard of that before.i think i would look for another ins company,either that or it is a new gimmick to make more money for the 3ds don't have orange? here we will sell you a hat for ten bucks apeice,might work:rotfl:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
the first option that I can think of is to become a member club of the NFAA, (National field archery association.) That is one of the benefits for their member clubs. Check it out.

Aside from that, I can assure you there is somone out there that will write it at a reasonable price without that stipilation. Unless of course the range is unsafe.

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
try national archery i can't think of the rest of it you can google it i'm sure.runs around three hundred a year or it did a couple years ago.good guys we ahd it from them for years.no hassle to mess with,no come and check you out for a hundred extra like roper does for the mbh

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by ola
just wondering if you all complain this much when you have to wear orange to deer hunt. also 90% of asa qualifiers require orange now.
Nobody complaining either ola. Just speaking out against stupidity.

Do you wanna poke shots or do you wanna check out what I said?

EIther way, I'll play! :D But if you are truely interested in what I said, here is a direct link;

http://www.sadlersports.com/nfaa/ :cheers:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
ola, DSG's gots more insurance diplomas than prolly anyone on this site, you don't have to explain all that to him.

I am trying to help you out here and it seems all you wanna do is tell me why you can't get the insurance written through someone else that isn't as stupid as the current carrier.

S'ok...I tried. Carry on. :cheers:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
20 companies said the same thing. And your course is the only one in the state that requires orange when the others don't? Just doesn;t sound right.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.