Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 really nice Antler\'s FS

I have 3 really nice lookin Whitetail Antler's for sale. Asking $40 postage paid. Let me know if interested. This first one has a nice long G2... notice it would'nt fit in the Pic when I scanned it. No chips or breks on any of the Antler's. [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
I am NOT bashing you in trying this Outdoorsman

BUT......If you're gonna try and sell antlers, either as sheds or cutoffs, you'll probably wanna try and sell something like this. I'd imagine that it would move a little faster. Just a thought.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good lookin Shed there Hayzer with the extra Beams... I have to sell what I have available though ya know... :cool:

Did ya recently find that Shed Antler? I found a big gnarly one back in March. I'm down in Southern MO... There are probably more bigger Racked Deer up north where you are. :D

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
That's a pick-up from last year. I got him north of the Mason-Dixon line.:cheers:

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool... Hayzer! Nice find... I just got a hit on my 3 Antler's... should know tomorrow if I have them sold or not.

If so, I'll be down to two... That nice 5 point Antler from an 8 point I killed, and that heavy duty gnarly 4 point Shed from this year. :eek:

Is'nt the Mason-Dixon line over near Virginia/Kentucky?

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
The Mason-Dixon line originally separated Pennsylvania from Maryland because of disputes between the Calvert and Penn families. The line was formed in 1763. Due to westward expansion by the settlers and because of the Missouri Compromise of 1820 it eventually extended westward along the 36 - 30 parallel (Missouri's Southern border).

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
The Mason-Dixon line originally separated Pennsylvania from Maryland because of disputes between the Calvert and Penn families. The line was formed in 1763. Due to westward expansion by the settlers and because of the Missouri Compromise of 1820 it eventually extended westward along the 36 - 30 parallel (Missouri's Southern border).
:hysterical: So I hear your going to school? And what's your major again?...... :hysterical:

Parker

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Well I try to help.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For all three of the Antler's Rebel... $40 delivered. That's $10 for the big thick Spike, and $10 for the other side which has a brow Tine to boot. And lastly $15 for the biggest Antler, which has a nice long G2... and $5 to ship.

I had a Guy contact me last night who said he'd take them... but I dunno, I have'nt had a for sure confirmation from him. It was late last night when he wrote me... but if he backs out, I'd reduce them down to $35 delivered.

I should know if he wants them or not by bedtime... in case you're interested. :wave:

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
Dang.. maybe next time!

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by Outdoorsman
and the big Shed I found in March of this year (2006).
I must of missed the big one. Glad you sold the others though.

·
5,632 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer

I must of missed the big one. Glad you sold the others though.
You're so mean! :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.