Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cancelled all schools and bracing for the bigger storm this afternoon. At the end saying 8-10 inches of white stuff! This ought to get the deer yarded up. Needs to warm up a little tho down to the single digits next couple of days!! Ready for the weekend! Late season hunting is second only to the 1st week of NOV.:banana-man-yeah:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
We have 6"+/- and it's still comin down, sayin 10-16" more by noon tomorrow for us :eek:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,915 Posts
Might have to put the sand bags in my truck.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Yep,got the automatic phone call about 530 am saying no school in Plattsburg,woke the kids up to tell them they didn't need to get up!I'm mean sometimes!:D

·
Registered
11,815 Posts
[rquote=1502377&tid=104834&author=Cook]Yep,got the automatic phone call about 530 am saying no school in Plattsburg,woke the kids up to tell them they didn't need to get up!I'm mean sometimes!:D[/rquote]

Was gonna ask about you-Good to see ya alive and postin
:rof2:

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,321 Posts
I've been hunting over a bean field that hasn't been picked yet....been seeing some good bucks. With this snow I'll be in a tree with bow in hand every eavning.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Lagoons are full of geese up here :wave:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
southest corner of NE we have roughly 10" right now and they are calling for another 6-8" overnight with winds 30-40 mph....

I think there may be a few drifts in this area!

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
[rquote=1502410&tid=104834&author=seth_turner_04]I WANT SOME SNOW!!! :mad2:[/rquote]

you not loving this extreme downpour of rain:shrug:

i'm waitin for some snow...i dont get my expectation up too high for snow around here. if we get some, it melts 2 days later anyway

1 - 20 of 30 Posts