Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

3-D Can Sure Be Fun!!!!

1K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  rat 
#1 ·
just was going thru some pics and ran across this......WOW!!! We need to do this again!!!! My *check liver* light just now went off so I'm good for another round.

[file]88744[/file]

#7 ·
[rquote=1541748&tid=107402&author=Refuze2falo]Quite a bit of huggin in that photo....:wave:[/rquote]

Well as you can see I was bottle feeding my prize bottle calf RHunter.....All that work and Russell didn't even place.

#8 ·
[rquote=1541747&tid=107402&author=alwyshntn]He's a non-pool playin son @#*)(##@[/rquote]

Oh yea... LOLOL

Yea, ol rat couldnt hit the broad side of da table that evenin. :hysterical:

stupid loudmouth anyway. :stickfight:

#9 ·
This guys is so serious......Man this is gettin me in the 3-D mode now.

[file]88745[/file]

#10 ·
Dang... lol

I was still shootin 4" vanes then.

Actually, them easton axis with 4" vanes flew better than any other combination I've tried in a while.
Fun day for sure!

#15 ·
[rquote=1541820&tid=107402&author=cummins5.9]Rat, your bow arm is bent waaaaayyyy too much in that pic.[/rquote]
I learned from the best. :D

#19 ·
[rquote=1548936&tid=107402&author=bocomo]Sure looks like drycreek to me. Lots of good times to be had there.[/rquote]

That was my guess too :)

After Rat mentioned Miss Kitty then I knew for positive. I've been round the country a bit and St E is home to the only Miss Kittys that I know of

#22 ·
[rquote=1549002&tid=107402&author=90acres]Man that seems like a long time ago.[/rquote]
It does.. thats the first time I met you I believe.

We talked about submarines. :D:D

#24 ·
[rquote=1549014&tid=107402&author=90acres]I believe that's right, and yes we did. I remember I didn't shoot but don't remember why. Good time for sure.:cheers:[/rquote]
I think you might have gotten there late or something..
If its longer than yesterday ago I forget nowadays. :whinging:

#25 ·
I need to meet some of u boy's down there. Heck i might of already and just dont know it.
Who is gonna have a team for the jan. 30th 4 man scramble? I talked to gary yesterday and he said my team was the only confirmed team. What gives?
Ms kitty's? A bar i guess?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.