2hrs 42 min

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by mag1, Nov 12, 2010.

1. mag1

mag1 New Member

:whistle: Thats how long I watched a beautiful 9pt this morning just guarding his doe this morning. A small 8 and 6 tried to court her, but he just chased them back. She would get up and eat then lay back down and he just watched, They came within 116yards and no closer (I threw everything at him and no response to me). Finally they just trotted off SLOWLY, this was all in a pasture of tall weeds. Im hoping they are bedding in there. Also had a little spike walk right under the stand, I was hoping the big buck would see him go to the pond and come investigate (but no dice). It was a good morning, too bad I have some things to do or I would be still out there.

2. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County

3. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
  4. Bear_25

Bear_25 New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Osage County
    Wish I had something like that going on for me. Makes sitting a whole heck of a lot easier!!!!

5. mag1

mag1 New Member

[rquote=1893571&tid=131872&author=Bear_25]Wish I had something like that going on for me. Makes sitting a whole heck of a lot easier!!!![/rquote]

I dont even think I sat down once, watching him herd her and trying to keep the other bucks from it was a good show (and of course, I forgot my Video cam this morning)