Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying a 22 mag. Whats a reasonable gun to buy. I need some feedback, I just shot my first one this week and I like them. And I havent bought a gun in awhile so I am do.

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by leasburg
I am thinking about buying a 22 mag. Whats a reasonable gun to buy. I need some feedback, I just shot my first one this week and I like them. And I havent bought a gun in awhile so I am do.
rifle or pistola ? dan bought one recently, hes happy with it, his is a rifle

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Ruger all weather 77-22 No one should be without 1 or 2

·
just a no body
14,543 Posts
Originally posted by beanpile
I like my old savage ..but I dont have much use for it anymore since I got my 223
want to sell it
I dunno I thought about but it aint worth much ..it would make a dandy cab gun..it pretty ruff.

G

·
Originally posted by Chairman

I just shot my first one this week...
What was the make & model of the rifle?
i am ashamed to say i do not know it was in the mix of alot of shooting
There is nothing wrong with saying that leasburg, I have shot guns before and could not remember the make or model of the gun

Jason

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
he has the mossberg 702 Plinkster. im thinkin? it was around $100, scoped, at WalMart, you can see it online. if he logs in from his buddy's, he'll see my post and correct me....i have NO doubts about that!:stickfight:

text him if u like....he bought it on his 18th birthday, just because he COULD !!:dancin:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Originally posted by Mojorisin
Ruger all weather 77-22 No one should be without 1 or 2
whats one of those run
They cost about twice what a savage does, thats with the ruger used, and the savage new. And they wont shoot half as good as the Savage..:cheers:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Originally posted by knockemdeadd
he has the mossberg 702 Plinkster. im thinkin? it was around $100, scoped, at WalMart, you can see it online. if he logs in from his buddy's, he'll see my post and correct me....i have NO doubts about that!:stickfight:

text him if u like....he bought it on his 18th birthday, just because he COULD !!:dancin:
For that model and price, your talking about a 22 long rifle, not a 22 mag.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts