Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

2021 deer contest sign ups

7K views 58 replies 45 participants last post by  jawesome357 
#1 ·
Hello from overseas!
I’m over “playing” right now, but figured we’d get this going.

Please post your user name in this thread to be entered in the 2021 deer contest.
Only one post is needed.
Team sizes will depend on how many entrants there are.

HOW TO WIN:
Every deer killed is worth points which will be tallied and whichever team has the most points at the end of this year's deer season will win.

POINT SYSTEM:
Does are worth 1 point
Bucks are worth 1 point per antler point (1" min)

If you shoot the deer with a legal archery method, then you double your points.
EX: If you kill a doe with a bow...you get 1x2=2 points and if you kill a 10 point buck with a bow...you get 10x2=20 points. Pretty simple.

Soon after teams are made I will create a CONTEST ENTRIES thread.
Deer entries must include: your team name, method of kill, how many points, and a picture of your deer. A nice picture including you and a big smile won't get you bonus points, but it's always enjoyable to see well put together pictures!

Any deer (whitetail, mule deer, blacktail, and coues) killed, no matter what state, will count toward that teams points. It goes without saying, but they must be legal kills.
There is a 2 buck and 6 doe limit per team member (6 doe limit pertains to antlerless tags). You can enter up to 8 does if you choose in place of your buck tags.

This contest will begin Sept 1st 2021 and will end January 15th 2022 - All entries must be posted no later that 11:59 p.m. on Jan. 16th 2022
If you hunt a state that's season starts before Sept 1st, just save your deer to enter once the contest begins. (ex: early mule deer hunt or August TN hunt)
You must be signed up by 1800CST on August 30th 2021
Teams will be randomly drawn.

This is a fun contest only......please keep this in mind.
This contest is completely free to enter.
The winners will receive bragging rights for a full year!

See less See more
#8 ·
Never entered before but put me in. Hopefully the new crossbow will put some points up.

Reactions: iccyman001
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.