2018 United Bowhunters of Missouri Festival

Discussion in 'MWT Community Bulletin Board' started by dhaverstick, Jan 5, 2018.

1. dhaverstick

dhaverstick High-tech Hillbilly

Jan 12, 2012
    Fair Grove, MO
    [​IMG]

Come join us at the 31st annual United Bowhunters of Missouri Festival. This family-friendly event has something for everyone; seminars, auctions, vendors, raffles, food and a whole lot more! Come learn about hunting caribou in Quebec, CWD in Missouri, how to properly measure whitetail antlers, and tips on drawing tags in western states. Try to win a custom Black Widow bow (a $1000 value) and stay for the banquet to hear guest speaker, Neil Byce III, talk about his life with Bear Archery. This is a a great event for the hardcore hunter and someone who is just thinking about getting into the sport. A good time is guaranteed and you'll be surrounded by some of the finest folks on the planet!

TICKETS: (banquet & meal) Adults - $45, Youth (under 15) - $20
    (banquet & no meal) $25, walk-through (no banquet) $7

IMPORTANT: Hotel rooms can be booked at either the Oasis or the Best Western across the street. You will have to call to get the special UBM rate.
    Oasis: 888-532-4338
    Best Western: (417) 862-0701

rat likes this.
  2. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Already have my room reserved.

See you there. :wave1:

dhaverstick likes this.

3. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Bump......heading down early Saturday morning. The weather won't stop this Mailman.

4. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Curious....anyone else besides Darren and myself attending the Festival?

5. 421sd

421sd Part-time malcontent

Dec 23, 2012
    Ozarks Plateau
    I’ll be at a fly-tying seminar in St. Louis, otherwise I might have shown up...

6. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Hope to see a few of you guys on Saturday!

:wave1:

7. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Well I didn't win the Black Widow Bow but still had a good time today. Ran into Fireman Brad and family. The boys are growing like weeds. There is ice all over town but not where I look out my balcony window here at The Oasis Hotel. 20180210_153625.jpg

Maddog3355 likes this.