2016 Deer Contest Teams

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by venatic, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Figured I'd get a few posts outta that one.
    Not like this place needs'em or anything.....
    I say we whip some a$$.:D

2. KChunter

KChunter Senior Member

Bowhunting KS and Iowa this year, can someone just go ahead and put me down for 40?

3. Keef

Keef Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Clark Co, MO
    Team 8 could have been off to a good start today, but I decided to pass on 2 young 8 points. They were broadside at 18 yards. I didn't want to punch my tag at 8 am on opening morning. And besides these guys need to grow some.

Saw 3 does and 4 fawns in the evening. They sure like the alfalfa I planted.

4. Shawn

Shawn Active Member

Oct 8, 2006
    Team 12

Team 12... we are so good we have a 1 and 2 in our team name. Gonna take first and second...

5. Sully

Sully Bait Plotter Extraordinar

Aug 28, 2007
    Truman lake , MO
    Well my whippen days are pretty much behind me but I'm sure I'll have a good season watching the plot eaters enjoy my off season labor .

Besides for getting my butt wet this evening season started off nicely :D

6. HuntNFish75

HuntNFish75 Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Jefferson City area
    Guess I need to leave the kids at home beginning October 1. Got a couple nice ones out and about.

7. BackyardBandit

BackyardBandit Don't mind me

Jan 12, 2012
    West St. Louis Co.
    Well I won last year, so it's only right to repeat!

8. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Being a member of the MWT winning deer contest teams has to be one of the greatest achievements a person can strive for.

Congratulations, I would imagine the smile has yet to leave your face a single day since this great, and honorable accomplishment. :eek::

You would think, attaining that goal would get a person instant induction onto the HFBO pro-staff. Maybe that's something that should be considered. :thinking: