Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.fowlfocustaxidermy.com
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Where can a fella find the value of used lawnmowers? I’m thinking of selling my 2016 Cub Cadet that got about 120 hours on it. It’s in the shop right now getting every maintenance item replaced and new gator blades installed.

Thoughts and opinions?

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,334 Posts
Once you have a price, shoot me a message with some pics and specs. I’m in the market, but not in a hurry. Let me know.

·
www.fowlfocustaxidermy.com
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once you have a price, shoot me a message with some pics and specs. I’m in the market, but not in a hurry. Let me know.
Here are the specs from Home Depot’s website. My mower is up at Sydenstricker/Nobbe on the service road by Swing-Around right now so I don’t have any pics of my actual mower right now.

Accessory-wise, I have the bagger attachment and the mulching blades and side chute stopper. I think I have a few other sets of regular blades as well.

I have changed the oil, oil filter, air filter, and fuel filter before the beginning of each year and have kept it on a battery tender it’s entire life. Still going strong on the original battery from 2016.

Always stored inside and I have tried to keep it relatively clean over the years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts