2016-2017 Deer Season Regulations - Public Comment Period

Discussion in 'Missouri Outdoor News' started by Mailman, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazarus

Lazarus Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Needmore, serious
    He is still alive you know. :wave:

All of those other people, I can't say for sure. They may have sipped one too many sips of the mdc koolaid over the weekend.

2. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Koolaid is good for you. As long as its not the brown flavor you and 20ft are drinking. koolaid doesn't come in brown.

3. bajabill

bajabill BDR529

Feb 16, 2012
    East Central MO
    Participation is also key to justifying the existence of the deer program. The deer program was and is for the people, not for the survival of an endangered species.

4. Lazarus

Lazarus Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Needmore, serious
    I find this to be a particularly thought provoking statement. Since prolly 97% of the deer herd resides on private land. I'm not disagreeing with you. Just an interesting thought. That's all I'm going to say about it.

5. bajabill

bajabill BDR529

Feb 16, 2012
    East Central MO
    Yes it is interesting because many people did not want deer restored to their land, so they were not restocked to a lot of places, and MDC could not control the growth.

6. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009

In every instance it takes 2 people to argue. Its very easy for a group of people to try to tear down one person exposing the truth that they would rather not have people knowing.

It would be easier for some people to just not dispute every fact or post a person posts or simply ignore them. There are far more people that get it, and agree with it, but just dont want to post that they do for fear of attack by the list you mentioned.

7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Do you really think people wander around this place worrying that me or cj or trapper will "attack" them? :hysterical:

Count your posts in some of these argumentative threads vs some of those "other "people. You will quickly see who is consistently the most vociferous. :wave:
    But yea, it would be nice if certain guys wouldnt dispute every fact or post some people make. :wave:

8. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
    Yes, because I talk to the ones that dont post much.

All I do is post actual facts. Some people dont believe them and cant ignore them and want to argue them. I should post simply as opinion I guess, since that cant be disputed.

Don't you ever notice that it's the same three or four people better friends and hang out outside the forum that always continue to dispute everything I post ? Is that a coincidence?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  9. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    I'm closing this thread. It is no longer about deer season regulation opinion. Instead it is arguing about who argues more. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.