2016-2017 Deer Season Regulations - Public Comment Period

Discussion in 'Missouri Outdoor News' started by Mailman, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    It isnt about having all the data. Its about being courteous enough to agree to disagree without having a thread go 40 pages.
    If you have some inert craving to have everyone on here to tell you that you are right, let me be the first.
    You are right Hawk. I agree lock stock and barrel with everything you say.
    feel any love now?

:D

2. Modeerhunter

Modeerhunter New Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Gasconade County
    Not the exact same data, unless you only use what you have on paper. There weren't the same kind of meetings held about the use of crossbows. I don't need to call and verify with anyone. I know how it played out. Crossbow inclusion was met with a ho hum attitude by most, whereas moving the season was met with stiff opposition. Some day, you'll learn to deal with that.

And to you Rat, it's not unique that I argue or disagree with Hawk, I think that has been well documented over the years. :wave:

3. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
    I really think they have it all worked out. When henry leaves town rat and cj take over to annoy me and call me a liar. Then henry gets back and they take a break....

I dont know why they cant just ignore my posts if they dont like them.... :what:

4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I dont call you a liar man... get over yourself. good grief. You either arent taking your meds or your doctor isnt prescribing the right ones.

5. WBF

WBF Wolf Brook Farms

Oct 25, 2013
    Wow! Rat! Never would have thought that you would have been the sacrificial lamb for MWT! Nicely Done!

6. OutbackBio

OutbackBio Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Kansas City
    rat you are like a girlfriend that puts out just to quit listening to her boyfriend complain about not getting any.:eek::

7. Modeerhunter

Modeerhunter New Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Gasconade County
    Not a compliment on so many levels. :D But on one level, it's all good. :D

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    No, I am just a voice of reason working to headwinds of people that dont hear, or at least dont care to.

9. OutbackBio

Dec 11, 2009
    Kansas City
    The end result is really all that matters right:D

10. OutbackBio

Dec 11, 2009
    Kansas City
    I was just making a joke, I think we all should put out if it stops the madness!!! :eek:

11. Modeerhunter

Modeerhunter New Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Gasconade County
    90 something percent of the time, yes. :D

12. Modeerhunter

Modeerhunter New Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Gasconade County
    Then we need more women on this forum. :wave:

13. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I know ya were mate. :D

14. bajabill

bajabill BDR529

Feb 16, 2012
    East Central MO
    I think the message sent in 2003/2004 set the realistic options available in 2007.

15. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Are you serious?? How many other people could you say this to??? Including your best buddy...

Just make me the bad guy, its fine.

16. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Who exactly is my best buddy? You sure know a lot.
    All I am saying is agree to disagree and let it go mandinga. I say the same thing to "my best buddy"

If you knew him you would know that I beat him up just as much as I do you in this regard.

17. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Why are the barbs only public to one of us then?

18. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    What the heck does that even mean? Good lord. :hysterical:

Keep tossing your barbs on FB that none of us except for your clique can see.

You MIGHT need help bro. :wave:

19. wiser1

wiser1 Trash Picker

Apr 15, 2013
    Jefferson county
    i 'll say it slowwwlly .....Must make barbs to henry behind the scenes ....

20. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

That is probably true, as well as the weight or value of the sources of input. In both rounds of public meetings in 2003 and 2007 the public meeting input was against . At the end of the day they want to do what meets management goals and makes either the most people happy or pizzes off the fewest people so they have as high of participation as possible . Participation levels are key to having enough hunters to maintain deer populations where they need to be in the future.

It would be easier to just not argue with everyone. That way they wouldn't need to whine about henry when he is far from being the only person who is argued with. But then I guess now its an organized conspiracy and still not their fault. rat and cj and wbf and buckstop and modeer hunter and trapper and............................all are organized against them. It must be true and its all being coordinated by Elvis from the grassy knoll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.