Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
32,993 Posts
Reactions: WBF

· Under appreciated
93,225 Posts
Bump for a good deal. Brand new Trojan batteries to boot.

· Banned
81,617 Posts
What I like about the polaris is the 48 volt system. We have a 72 volt badboy and a 2wd 48 volt club car and the 48 volt has been easier on batteries and less problematic. 02

· Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Approx how many miles do you get on a single charge?
Depends on terrain/mudd as far as battery life
Ive never actually kept track. It doesnt have an odometer just hour meter. Also never run it below 30% but once and thats only because I forgot to plug it back in. Id see no problem getting 10 miles out of charge in high gear. It has an eco and low gear mode as well

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Tell us more about the system joseph

· Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tell us more about the system joseph
Load up, drive 50 yards from tree, dont sweat walking in, no scent trail, no noise.
This machine 100% made the harvest of my 2018 buck possible.
I threw camo on over my kaiki's and ran out after work. I had long haul on deep farm to get to where he did his thing. I had a cell cam in there for several weeks.
I drove in a full mile with my hang and bang setup, got in without breaking a sweat.
After harvesting my buck I maneuvered the ranger within about 40 yards of the deer and got it in the bed with help from a couple buddies. Dropped it in the 4 low gear and it crawled right up the big ridge with 3 husky 30 somethings and a mature buck.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts